Coffee Pot and Frige in every Poly room?

rngclick

Mouseketeer
When I called to request a coffee pot and frige in our Poly room the CM told me that they were standard in every room. Really? Even the frige? Have you found this to be the case?

When I called to request a coffee pot and frige in our Poly room the CM told me that they were standard in every room. Really? Even the frige? Have you found this to be the case?

Coffee pots and fridges are standard in moderates and deluxes.

What's great about the fridges is that the door conveniently holds the 1.5 liter bottles they sell in the resort gift shops.

I take crystal-lite-to-go and make up one with iced tea and another one with lemonade, orange, etc.

Oh, and if you are coffee drinkers, like friends that I take, stop by the food court on your way back to your room each night and pick up a few of the liquid creamers. Leave them in the fridge and next morning, you can have your first cup of coffee with liquid creamer, instead of the powdered stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter