Coffee Pods Replenished at Boardwalk?

DisneyCDL

Earning My Ears
We are staying in a one bedroom Boardwalk Villa that we booked through Disney...not through DVC. I know we get daily visits from mousekeeping where they'll replenish soap, shampoo, etc... However, I'm wondering if they'll replenish the coffee pods as well. We are ordering from Garden Grocer, so I can order coffee, but if it's included, I won't. Thank you!

We are staying in a one bedroom Boardwalk Villa that we booked through Disney...not through DVC. I know we get daily visits from mousekeeping where they'll replenish soap, shampoo, etc... However, I'm wondering if they'll replenish the coffee pods as well. We are ordering from Garden Grocer, so I can order coffee, but if it's included, I won't. Thank you!
With cash through DRC and not DVC, you'll get a full daily cleaning meaning everything will be replenished daily. You'll get one or two of the coffee packs (usually one decaf and one regular) and each pack will make 4-6 cups. If you need more than that, you'll need your own filters (flat bottom, basket style 10-12 cup size).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter