Coffee on the Dining Plan

rebeccaariel

DIS Veteran
I have a question from my mother for all of you.

We have the dining plan for our upcoming trip. At dinner, my mom likes to just have water with her meal and then coffee with her dessert. I know the table service meals come with an entree, a dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage, so does that mean my mom could get coffee with her dessert and have that count as her non-alcoholic beverage provided she gets water with her meal? I told her I thought it would be a yes, but she wants to know for sure, so here I am ;)

That worked for us! My sister also drinks water (as she doesn't drink soda), but she ordered a lot of cappuccinos!

I don't think you'll have any problem. :thumbsup2

I think that works at most places for coffee or tea with dessert...but there have been dining reviews I read where one place wouldn't do that.
Also...a specialty coffee like a cappuccino might not count.

We had cappuccinos instead of a soft drink at every meal. This was in January. We were told anything without alcohol in it.

My husband did that several times with dinners. He would also order a glass of wine, pay for that out of pocket and get coffee for dessert. Many times the server would bring a french press pot and two cups for both of us even though I had ordered a tea with dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter