Coffee on the Dining Plan

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by rebeccaariel, Feb 6, 2013.

1. rebeccaariel

rebeccaariel DIS Veteran

I have a question from my mother for all of you.

We have the dining plan for our upcoming trip. At dinner, my mom likes to just have water with her meal and then coffee with her dessert. I know the table service meals come with an entree, a dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage, so does that mean my mom could get coffee with her dessert and have that count as her non-alcoholic beverage provided she gets water with her meal? I told her I thought it would be a yes, but she wants to know for sure, so here I am ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SimplyGoofy

SimplyGoofy "You are not Mickey Mouse... you are a rat!"

That worked for us! My sister also drinks water (as she doesn't drink soda), but she ordered a lot of cappuccinos!

I don't think you'll have any problem. :thumbsup2

4. rebeccaariel

rebeccaariel DIS Veteran

Excellent! Thank you so much!

5. smiths02

smiths02 DIS Veteran

I think that works at most places for coffee or tea with dessert...but there have been dining reviews I read where one place wouldn't do that.
    Also...a specialty coffee like a cappuccino might not count.

6. camandjacksmom

camandjacksmom Mouseketeer

We had cappuccinos instead of a soft drink at every meal. This was in January. We were told anything without alcohol in it.

7. writersblock42

writersblock42 DIS Veteran

So would this mean pomegranate lemonade as well? Or other drinks such as that?

8. smrand

smrand Earning My Ears

My husband did that several times with dinners. He would also order a glass of wine, pay for that out of pocket and get coffee for dessert. Many times the server would bring a french press pot and two cups for both of us even though I had ordered a tea with dinner.