Coffee makers at villas

kathyg

DIS Veteran
Getting ready to place my order at garden grocer. Can someone tell me what kind of coffee makers they have at VWL and AKV? Do I need both coffee and filters?

Thanks.

you can get coffee and filters, or maxwell house makes a coffee and filter in one that will fit

We bring coffee and filters with us. I double bag the coffee in zip lock bags. You need the large basket filters. The coffee makers in the villas are 12 cup Mr. Coffee. It is the same in all size villas, including the studios.

I might be mistaken but I thought I had read they now have single cup coffee makers with pods??:confused3

I might be mistaken but I thought I had read they now have single cup coffee makers with pods??:confused3

They have made (or are making) this change in the non-DVC deluxe resorts, and the non-DVC side of the shared resorts (like BWI/BWV), but in the DVC rooms, they've kept with the Mr. Coffee 12 cup basket filter machines.

I think DVC folks like bringing their own coffee, and brewing for the whole family, etc., which is different (not saying not possible) with K-cups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter