Coffee Makers at SSR

kaboule101112

Mouseketeer
Heading down next week to a 1 bdrm preferred at SSR. I’ve seen folks talk about new Keurig-type makers in some rooms At various resorts. I use pods at home but am prepared with regular coffee and filters for our trip (It always takes me a couple of days to get used to making a palatable pot!). Anyone have info?

SSR has a 12 cup standard, flat bottom filter, coffee pot. Disney provides coffee within its own filter for easy use, individually packaged, with refills if needed. However, you can still bring your own ground coffee and filters if you’d prefer. Enjoy!

1677495088330.jpeg
*pic found online for visual reference

Add on question. Is there a kettle as well at SSR? (Not coffee pot hot water).

Not typically. Sometimes there’ll be one left in the villa if a prior guest asked for it.

Just request from housekeeping. They’ll bring you one as long as one’s available.

Heading down next week to a 1 bdrm preferred at SSR. I’ve seen folks talk about new Keurig-type makers in some rooms At various resorts. I use pods at home but am prepared with regular coffee and filters for our trip (It always takes me a couple of days to get used to making a palatable pot!). Anyone have info?
The coffee they provide is really meh. We find it makes a big difference in our experience when we bring our own. We bring a small grinder and grind fresh beans. We used to bring a keurig and pods, but after a few years decided it was easier to bring a small grinder, beans and filters. Some dvc coffee makers have the built in mesh filters but not all.

I’m staying in a studio for the first time at SSR…. Do those also have the drip coffee makers?

Agreed. I can't drink coffee (nor use water that has been through a coffee maker), and will be in a 2bdrm at SSR. was hoping there was a kettle (electric or traditional).

Microwaving water is... useful, but only if it is in a container that can pour it out. Microwaving it in the mug is evil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter