coffee makers at POFQ

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by VA_mouseman, Apr 21, 2004.

1. VA_mouseman

VA_mouseman "Marching Along, We're Adventurers!"

I understand that POFQ rooms now have in-room coffee makers. Are filters provided? Or should I plan on bringing my own? What have others done regarding in-room coffee makers?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. keerymom

keerymom <font color=navy>Secretly has the hots for Ryan Su

I don't know for fact, but I've stayed at some hotels where the coffee is in the filter. Bad description, but it's almost like a filter sandwich. You just put the whole thing directly in the basket. They're already pre-measured for 4 cups. Hope that makes some sense!

4. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

one decaf and one reg prepackaged. If you want more then yes you would probably have to bring more and filters.

Mal

5. Tigger&Belle

Tigger&Belle <font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><

I usually bring my own coffee and filters. I like the taste of the flavored coffees better than the restaurant grade that they supply and I like it a bit stronger. I found the real little 4 cup filters, too, so they fit in the basket without having to fold over. If you're not too picky about your coffee whatever tehy supply should be fine.

T&B

6. Dalpal

Dalpal <font color=ff00cc>Has a brand new granddaughter!<

VA_mouseman

:hyper: :teeth: LOL.
    I love that picture!