• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

coffee makers at POFQ

VA_mouseman

"Marching Along, We're Adventurers!"
I understand that POFQ rooms now have in-room coffee makers. Are filters provided? Or should I plan on bringing my own? What have others done regarding in-room coffee makers?

I don't know for fact, but I've stayed at some hotels where the coffee is in the filter. Bad description, but it's almost like a filter sandwich. You just put the whole thing directly in the basket. They're already pre-measured for 4 cups. Hope that makes some sense!

one decaf and one reg prepackaged. If you want more then yes you would probably have to bring more and filters.

Mal

I usually bring my own coffee and filters. I like the taste of the flavored coffees better than the restaurant grade that they supply and I like it a bit stronger. I found the real little 4 cup filters, too, so they fit in the basket without having to fold over. If you're not too picky about your coffee whatever tehy supply should be fine.

T&B

VA_mouseman

:hyper: :teeth: LOL.
I love that picture!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter