Coffee Maker in the Room...

mdennylusk

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever brought Tim Horton's coffee to WDW to make in their room? I know that DH would be a better morning person if he had his Timmy's fix since we will have a coffee maker in the room this time I thought it might not be a bad idea to bring some with us. We will be flying so I know it will have to go in the checked luggage. Has anyone done?

Thanks!

ABSOLUTELY! Buy the coffee packs - easier to travel with in checked luggage.
It's the best way to start the day - (Disney coffee stinks! I think it's nascafe.)YUCK!

mdennylusk said:
Has anyone ever brought Tim Horton's coffee to WDW to make in their room? I know that DH would be a better morning person if he had his Timmy's fix since we will have a coffee maker in the room this time I thought it might not be a bad idea to bring some with us. We will be flying so I know it will have to go in the checked luggage. Has anyone done?

Thanks!
Hey mdennylusk...
I noticed you stayed at Pop this year and are going to stay at CSR>
We were at pop last year in March and have a couple days planned at CSR as well
( POR riverside too) in March 2007. I would love to hear how it was... If it was worth the extra money. My kids LOVED pop.

Well of course we did! ABSOLUTELY! 100% :thumbsup2
There was no way we were going and not bring a piece of home with us.It was the first thing we packed.It was funny because we werent the only ones from Canada that did the same.We met afew others with their cans also.

Sure made the early morning wake ups easier :cheer2:

That's our plan this december. My mom hated the Disney coffee, so this trip when we upgraded to CSR the first thing I mentioned was bringing Timmy's with us. And she hasn't thought of the extra cost since :rotfl:

I always take coffee with me and since we stay at Pop, I always take my two cup coffeemaker with me also. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter