Coffee machines in resort rooms

macadoo

Mouseketeer
I understand there is a coffee machine in the rooms at POR, do mousekeeping leave you coffee when needed or do we buy from the shop? Also do they supply milk/creamer/sugar in the room? We will hopefully be near enough to the foodcourt to make use of our refillable cups but thinking if we a bit of a hike away we may have to use the coffee machine in the room for my morning caffeine fix :).

Housekeeping does leave supplies - you can see a picture of it on the POR thread.

However, many people report it is not the best coffee in the world and they often bring their own.

Housekeeping does leave supplies - you can see a picture of it on the POR thread.

However, many people report it is not the best coffee in the world and they often bring their own.

I know this may sound Nuts,but for my september 2013 trip i plan on bringing my own four cup coffee maker with my starbucks coffee. I have allready spoken with POR and they informed me that this okay. I will unpug it when i leave for the day. I will also wash it out myself.:thumbsup2

I know this may sound Nuts,but for my september 2013 trip i plan on bringing my own four cup coffee maker with my starbucks coffee. I have allready spoken with POR and they informed me that this okay. I will unpug it when i leave for the day. I will also wash it out myself.:thumbsup2

Just a few words of advice.

First of all, you will never speak directly to the resort. You are routed to a Central Call Center that answers the phone as if they were in the resort. It is all about the illusion that you are speaking to someone directly. They may not even be on-site.

Second, the CM's are not always the best trained. For every one uniformed CM that will tell you it is okay, the well-trained ones will tell you it is not a good idea.

Any appliance not supplied by Disney, cannot be verified by Disney as to its working order. If by some chance, an incident would occur while you are out of your room, you would ultimately be liable for it if it was caused by your appliance. I work in facilities management, so I am fully aware of how liability works in case of a fire.

Best to bring your own supplies and use the appliance supplied by Disney. Don't take any chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter