Coffee lovers thread - Where to get the best cup of joe

We are staying at the Poly next week, but I think the Kona coffee bar is closed 😢

Yeah, the Kona Island coffee bar is closed, but if eating at Kona Cafe you can get the Hawaiian Kona pressed pot coffee, which IMO is really good. May be worth a try if you happen to be eating breakfast there.

I love coffee and I'm remembering not too long ago when the coffee at most of WDW was:crazy2: Does anyone else remember the coffee made from the NesCafe concentrate?

Now there are some real nice choices for a cup 'a joe.

Kona has some good coffee.

I have some lofty expectations for Barcelona Lounge at Gran Destino. Some specialty coffees that sound really good. Quite excited for a Cafe Bon Bon.

I had the best iced coffee of my life at Trattoria al Forno.

I love Joffrey's peach iced tea.

We are doing a split stay at the Riviera and Grand Floridian last week of April. I wasn't a coffee drinker until the last 5 years. HA! When I was approaching 50 I started drinking it but I am kind of picky. So does anyone know if I can get any flavored coffees or even just the creamers at either hotel?

Joffrey's anything is the way to go IMO. Their coffee is quite good and I also like the fact that each Signature Restaurant has it's own blend. Very cool.

My husband and I survive on coffee, especially at Disney. I have been known to evaluate dining based on coffee.
We typically start with our own coffee in the resort (yes we bring a French press and grinder. Usually we bring down La Colombe with us from Philly - I’m always trying to plug them as they are a great company too).
Anyways, Poly 1000% is my favorite, followed by Animal Kingdom eateries. I remember an excellent coffee in Morocco in Epcot but I’m assuming that’s never coming back. I believe the gelato/eclair place in France also has a good cup of coffee. Most people run to TT or Frozen in Epcot; we
Run for Croissants, ice cream and coffee!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter