• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee at OKW

fordchevyguy

FordChevyGuy
I assume this has been asked before.
I will be staying in a 2 bedroom at OKW in 2 weeks. Do they have Keurig in room?

I assume this has been asked before.
I will be staying in a 2 bedroom at OKW in 2 weeks. Do they have Keurig in room?
No....DVC rooms do not have Keurigs except the tower studios at Riviera and maybe the Grand Villas there as well.

OKW has the 12 cup old school Mr Coffee type coffee maker and pouches of Joffrey's coffee. Too much paper flavor there. We brought our own basket filters and coffee grinds, lol.

I guess it had to end at some point. There are no Keurigs in the DVC system was just too simple of an answer apparently. Oh well. It was a nice run, while it lasted.

I'll still be taking our DVC Keurig, I don't see Riviera in my future given the points requirements.

Sounds like we will be spending money at Starbucks. Thanks for the help.

Cheaper to buy a Keurig to travel with you. Trust me on this. I know. We've been taking one since they came out. And that's all it's used for. It lives in my $18k bag. The first one. :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter