Codes for rental cars??.... I know the exist!!

Tigger-Boy

Earning My Ears
..i just returned from vegas and found a sick code online for a rental... 40% of coupon... just seein if there are any for orlando....pirate:

..i just returned from vegas and found a sick code online for a rental... 40% of coupon... just seein if there are any for orlando....pirate:

I got an email from Alamo today. We originally started out at over $400 for a full size car for September 18 - 29; I then got it down to $350. Today, with the email I got from Alamo, I got a full size for that amount of time down to $288. If you want to let me know, I'll see if I still have the email when I get home from work and send you the link to the site.

Check Mousesavers.com
Mary has an awesome section of car rental codes. :thumbsup2
Also check out the tranporation board here on the Dis. :)

MouseSavers is an excellent source. So is checking directly with the rental companies. Entertainment books always have good codes. Personally, I find the best (meaning cheapest) way to go is to price line it. Always get a "normal" car with a good, well known company and pay very little per day.

I'm a big Priceline fan, but found Hotwire to be cheaper for our recent trip. Best thing is that all the companies that they use are IN the terminal. We got a car from National, and having joined their Emerald Club (free) was able to simply walk to the car, bypassing the counter, show our agreement at the booth and drive off. Couldn't have been easier & saved about $175-$200 on a brand new midsize for 10 days.

I tried several code combinations looking for a full-size car at the airport, and the best deal I got was with E-Z Rent-A-Car. (I did apply a 5% teacher discount from their website.) Good luck with your search!

Sounds like everyone is busy planning a trip! Love it!
I always make my car reservations early. Then,I just keep applying codes and discounts as close to my vacation dates as I'm allowed.
Planning my transportation at WDW makes vacation real for me! Know what I mean???:goofy:

One thing to consider is that the deals that have been available in the past may not be available now. Rental companies have downsized their fleets (same with less airline seats being available) in these economic times. Many don't have the stock of unrented cars that they used to, hence less deals. That being said, there are stil great deals available if you are judicious in your search, be it coupon, Hotwire, Priceline etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter