• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Codes for online booking of Hojos Ent. Rate/AP Retro Rate

LisainCalifornia

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,
I just booked our next visit in early February at Hojos because they had the awesome 50% off rates for my birthday weekend. I searched around last night for the the online coupon codes for these rates, and it took some doing to find them, so I thought I would let anyone else know what they are in case they need them.

I already knew that the online code for the Entertainment Card is:
LKEP

But I didn't know what the code is if you have an Annual Pass and want to use that rather than the Entertainment Card. Here is the AP/Retro Rate:
LNAP

Either one of these codes will get you 50% off rates on the dates they have posted on this board:
http://www.boards.hojoanaheim.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14

You do have to show proof when you check in of either an AP or an Ent. Card.

Some people think you can only get these rates by calling in house reservations, but their system was updated a few years ago and the codes work just as well online. If you have an AP and don't see your dates listed, you can still get 20% off by using the code LNAP.

Will a Canadian Entertainment card work? I cant seem to find anyone on ebay that will sell USA entertainment cards to Canada.

Hi guys,
I just booked our next visit in early February at Hojos because they had the awesome 50% off rates for my birthday weekend. I searched around last night for the the online coupon codes for these rates, and it took some doing to find them, so I thought I would let anyone else know what they are in case they need them.

I already knew that the online code for the Entertainment Card is:
LKEP

But I didn't know what the code is if you have an Annual Pass and want to use that rather than the Entertainment Card. Here is the AP/Retro Rate:
LKAP

Either one of these codes will get you 50% off rates on the dates they have posted on this board:
http://www.boards.hojoanaheim.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14

You do have to show proof when you check in of either an AP or an Ent. Card.

Some people think you can only get these rates by calling in house reservations, but their system was updated a few years ago and the codes work just as well online. If you have an AP and don't see your dates listed, you can still get 20% off by using the code LNAP.

Thanks for posting this LisainCalifornia! If you have the Ent Card you normally receive a 15% discount and if you have an AP you normally get a 20% discount. When the “Retro Rate” is available you receive a higher discount and this is the best discount we have! Enter in the codes, LKEP or LKAP, online or call our in-house reservations team and mention “retro rate.” Since this rate is only available at random times throughout the year, and changes quite often, please check our website to check exact dates of availability.

Inluvwithluzz, we do take the Canadian Ent card as well! Just make sure to bring the card with you when you check-in.

Hope this helps!
-Kriss

So glad I glanced at this post, I checked for my October dates and got an 8 day stay in a Disney Premium room for $750!!!

Just note that if you are doing a mixed rate reservation (some days retro rate, some not), I'm pretty sure you need to call in-house reservations. Last time I checked, I couldn't get the website to give the retro rate when all days weren't included. However, in-house reservations took care of it no problem!

Just note that if you are doing a mixed rate reservation (some days retro rate, some not), I'm pretty sure you need to call in-house reservations. Last time I checked, I couldn't get the website to give the retro rate when all days weren't included. However, in-house reservations took care of it no problem!

Starshie514 is right! Booking online, the “retro rate” will show as not available if the dates you are looking at are at a mixed rate. You can still get the 15% Ent Card (LPEC) and 20% AP discount (LNAP), but the full “retro rate” will not come up. In order to get the best discount possible for ALL the days, you would have to call our in-house reservations team, and they can apply the regular discount and the “retro rate.”

I had a somewhat opposite situation. I called and was given a rate of $99/nite for queen standard, but eventually booked online for $69 per night. Not sure why the discrepancy, but there was one.

I used the links noted in this thread and got a quote for the entertainment rate. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2 I'm wondering, since I entered in 2 adults & 3 kids and was quoted $69.00 for "Standard with 2 queens" room, would I have to pay an additional fee for a rollaway bed on top of the $69.00 per night?

I used the links noted in this thread and got a quote for the entertainment rate. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2 I'm wondering, since I entered in 2 adults & 3 kids and was quoted $69.00 for "Standard with 2 queens" room, would I have to pay an additional fee for a rollaway bed on top of the $69.00 per night?

I think there is a $10 per night rollaway fee.

I had a somewhat opposite situation. I called and was given a rate of $99/nite for queen standard, but eventually booked online for $69 per night. Not sure why the discrepancy, but there was one.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that you were talking to the national 1-800 line, even if you dialed the local Anaheim number (it rolls over to national if busy). Next time, verify that you're talking to in-house reservations.

-Bob

If you called and got the $99 rate instead of the full “retro rate” you were most likely speaking to our central reservations line. When our in-house reservations team gets busy, calls get transferred to central reservations to minimize long wait times. We recommend to verify that you are speaking to someone on our actual property, if you are not, central can transfer you back to in-house. Our rates can change without notice, so I’m glad that you were able to get the $69 rate! =)

I think there is a $10 per night rollaway fee.

A rollaway is $15 +17% tax per night. If you need one just let our front desk staff know and they will be happy to get one sent to your room.

Hope this helps!
-Kriss

Thanks for the LKEP code - I was able to book 3 nights in Oct -pre our DCL 14 night Hawaiian Cruise - 30th Anniversary Trip! Looking forward to including our FIRST visit to Disneyland now too! Got the $59.00/night rate! Now I just have to find an Entertainment book for sale! ** I do need to present it upon check in - RIGHT?? Can anyone confirm - it does not say anything about that in the ressie.

ALSO - I booked Thurs check in - Sunday Check out - but we MAY not arrive until Friday ( depending on the best flt deal - which are all TOO HIGH right now) If we don't arrive until Friday - will they hold our ressie?

Thanks for the LKEP code - I was able to book 3 nights in Oct -pre our DCL 14 night Hawaiian Cruise - 30th Anniversary Trip! Looking forward to including our FIRST visit to Disneyland now too! Got the $59.00/night rate! Now I just have to find an Entertainment book for sale! ** I do need to present it upon check in - RIGHT?? Can anyone confirm - it does not say anything about that in the ressie.

ALSO - I booked Thurs check in - Sunday Check out - but we MAY not arrive until Friday ( depending on the best flt deal - which are all TOO HIGH right now) If we don't arrive until Friday - will they hold our ressie?

Yes, you will need to have the Ent card with you when you check-in, and if you are booked for Thursday but will not arrive until Friday, please call us and let us know so we can hold your reservation for you. :)

-Kriss

We are planning a trip to DL in May and we will most likely have 4 adults (dh, me, plus my fil & mil) and 2 children with us. We want to get two rooms.

I was looking at the entertainment book retro rate availability for the dates we plan to go, and I did see that we could get two rooms online at this great rate, but only if we enter it as 2 adults and 2 children. When I enter 4 adults it won't let me book it.

Do I have to call the hotel to book 2 rooms? Also, is it possible to get 2 rooms together? Thanks!

I've wanted to try Hojo's but its always way too high priced for us. We go to DL about 6-12 times a year but seems like it must never be when Hojo's has low rates!!

Our next trip March 17th-21st which I realize is spring break and thus no bargains at most hotels. But Hojo's is listing at $149. I can easily get one of the nearby 3* resorts for just over 1/2 that price with the various deals they have. We have a car so that makes it easier for us to stay a bit further. Toy Story lot makes it quick too.

I've looked at Hojo's every trip we've booked the past couple years. Never under $100. Haven't been able to go during the retro rate dates so far but have gone when other resorts are in the $60-$70 range. I'll keep trying and someday we'll stay there!!

I've wanted to try Hojo's but its always way too high priced for us. We go to DL about 6-12 times a year but seems like it must never be when Hojo's has low rates!!

Our next trip March 17th-21st which I realize is spring break and thus no bargains at most hotels. But Hojo's is listing at $149. I can easily get one of the nearby 3* resorts for just over 1/2 that price with the various deals they have. We have a car so that makes it easier for us to stay a bit further. Toy Story lot makes it quick too.

I've looked at Hojo's every trip we've booked the past couple years. Never under $100. Haven't been able to go during the retro rate dates so far but have gone when other resorts are in the $60-$70 range. I'll keep trying and someday we'll stay there!!

We are staying at Hojos March 18-24 and were able to take advantage of the retro rates for 3/18, 3/19, 3/20 and 3/21. I made the reservation on 1/4/12. The next week the retro rates for my dates were gone and then all of March was gone.

Just this week I saw some early March dates pop back up so keep checking because they may just open some of your days again.

I think the key is to check early and often. Good luck!

This is wonderful! Is the Entertainment Card part of the Entertainment book? Does it have to be the local CA one or can it be our local city Entertainment book?

This is wonderful! Is the Entertainment Card part of the Entertainment book? Does it have to be the local CA one or can it be our local city Entertainment book?

Any Ent card from any Ent book will work just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter