Codes for Dec

We're going Dec 9th through the 18th :banana:. We're staying WL the 9 - 14th and AKL 14 - 18th with AAA rate. Our boys can't wait, neither can we. We'll be celebrating my DS4 (Nov17), DS9 (Jan17) and my (Dec22) birthdays as well as our anniversary (Dec 11). Would love to have a code to upgrade to concierge.

My wife is worried about the pools in December. Will it be too cold for our kids to use them? This will be the 2nd week of Decemeber. We are going to the All Star Movies.

Thanks,
Matthew

Swimming is a possibility -- it can be in the upper 70's during the day. Then again it can also be in the upper 40's during the day. Remember that the pools are heated, and kids can swim in any temperature. We just sat by the edge with a great big towel and wrapped our DD in it as soon as we forced her to get out.

Nascia said:
We're going Dec 9th through the 18th :banana:. We're staying WL the 9 - 14th and AKL 14 - 18th with AAA rate.

I just called WDW 2 days ago and they said there were no AAA rates available at that time (for WL). I'm confused. :confused3

Am I doing something wrong? (This is my first time trying to use codes and stuff :blush: )

Winksst said:
I just called WDW 2 days ago and they said there were no AAA rates available at that time (for WL). I'm confused. :confused3

Am I doing something wrong? (This is my first time trying to use codes and stuff :blush: )

When I made our ressies a little over 2 weeks ago, they only had courtyard views available with the discount. Actually, I just modified and changed dates two days ago, so I think the courtyard rooms may still be available with AAA. I would keep checking back too, I've heard rooms become available as people get closer to their cancellation period. HTH.

Kelly

will be at SSR from Dec 10 - 15 but need a room only code for Dec 9.......hopefully something will come along. :wizard:

We are going Dec 10-16 and I'm waiting as patiently as possible for an AP rate for the GF. I hope. i pray. Any discount at this point would be a great help.

Winksst said:

I just called two days ago and made reservations at WL for Dec. 13-20 and they told me I booked the last woods view room with the AAA rate that was available for those days.

They did tell me that there were courtyard views available with AAA rate - $221+tax.

I would keep calling if I were you... a lot of people book rooms just on the smallest possibility they might go and then end up cancelling their reservations and the rooms open up again.

daddyof2 said:
Dec. 6-13th here ...

wating for code & southwest...

patience is a vertue.. but the WAIT is killing me

Ditto that on the AP code & Southwest and I'm trying to plan for Nov 3-17

Wanted to quote you to tell you your children are adorable :)

simpsonps121 said:
My wife is worried about the pools in December. Will it be too cold for our kids to use them? This will be the 2nd week of Decemeber. We are going to the All Star Movies.

Thanks,
Matthew

We've taken our last 7 of 9 vacations during December and the weather has been upper 70's for 6 of those trips to MVMCP. Last year was the only year that it was actually cold. The mornings were in the 50's and then warmed up to mid 60's. It was weird being in shorts and a sweatshirt, but that's whacky Florida for you in December. LOL

As previously mentioned, the pools are heated and you can swim in them if it's cold. I personally wouldn't swim in warm water and then get out into the cold for even a few sec's knowing that I may catch a cold or something that might ruin the rest of the trip. :crazy2: Maybe i'm a little too cautious though. :p

We've decided to go the week after Thanksgiving, and really wanted to stay at Wilderness Lodge (we loved our last stay there!). But no good AAA rates available right now, so we're going with the Swan! Can't wait!!!!

Luvchefmic said:
Ditto that on the AP code & Southwest and I'm trying to plan for Nov 3-17

Wanted to quote you to tell you your children are adorable :)

Thank you luvchefmic

lets brew up some good codes for us both :stir:

ps my wife deleted my little girl :furious:

she will be back up soon :rolleyes1

subscribing to this thread. We're going Dec. 1 - 10.

Subscribing. Looking for a room only code for DH who will be staying at POP 12/5-12/9 while taking a class nearby.

According to the Mousesavers website, there is a discount package available now for October 1, 2006 through December 23, 2006. Here's part of the information:

We have not yet determined the exact amount of the discount, but MouseSavers.com reader Eileen reports, "I have been planning and planning but was hesitant to pay full price for Thanksgiving!! Then the Disney Visa cardholder code popped up!! Regular price [for Polynesian Garden View 6 nights, 7 day tickets with Park Hopper option, Dining Plan and trip insurance] would have been $4017. With code it is $3526. $491 discount!"

It's available now only for Disney Visa Card holders, but supposed to be released to the general public soon - maybe 8-17?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter