• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Code to use for the 180 days DDP?

Calamity

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else struggling to get the code out of Virgin? we have booked to go with Virgin and apparently they won't release the code I need to book my ADR at 180 days but have said they will let me have it by the end of the month, which will then be 160 ish days! I went on the calendar and it said I can start making my ADR at 8th October but Virgin won't give me the code until the end of October!! :furious:I am just hoping that I will still get the restaurants I want. Has anyone else had this problem? is there any other way of getting the code?

Not had that problem, but I would just book the places I wanted anyway (the only difference is that you'll have to do each one at -180 days, rather than getting to do a block of 10 in one go)

Then once you have your Disney booking ref from Virgin, you can tie them all together later.

Or just pester Virgin till they give you your booking ref, and tell them why!

oh right! thanks for that, I didn't realise I could book without a code, when I have tried for availability before it asks me for a code but brilliant! that's a relief! :yay: I'll just book without the code:woohoo:

Last year they NEVER sent the code. I called four times. Finally the code the sent did not even work.

Best to call and make each one instead of waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter