Cocoa Beach Suites

Sorry, haven't stayed there, but we have stayed at the Four Points in Cocoa Beach twice and loved it!

My family just stayed there April 10th, for Fantasy cruise the next day. Do NOT stay there! We had to kill a cockroach running up the wall. Very shady hotel also. There has to be better/cleaner hotels than this one.

A buddy stayed there a couple of years ago before a cruise and said it was a dump.

MUN

Okay thanks, that's what I was looking for. I know it used to be a quality suites. We don't need much just to sleep the night before our cruise, but cleanliness is a MUST. Our usual Country Inn and Suites doesn't have a suite available which is what we need.

Any other recommendations? We want to be close by, but don't have to be right next to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter