Coco beach, any close city hotel - Please reply ASAP!

~*~Mickey_Ears~*~

♥ Hannah Montana's Biggest Fan Eva! ♥
Hi!

Me and my family are going to a Disney Cruise on November 18. Is there any hotel in Coco beach, (or any city close to Cape Canaveral), that provides transportation to the boat?

Thanks for helping!

Carrie

Check out the sticky at the top. Shirley has put together a great thread.

Radisson at the Port is where we are staying.

Maybe I can get the link to work. See below.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520273
This one is thanks to Shirley! Info on hotels, resturants, local attractions and much much more in the Port Canaveral area.

We have stayed at the Radisson for two of our cruises and were very satisfied with the accomidations and the shuttle.

Country Inss and Suites. ~5 Minutes drive time from Terminal. $6 shuttle to terminal (per person, and is a rountd trip price. So, $3 per person to go to terminal, and $3 per peron when you return). Also Parking at the hotel IS INCLUDED in thier room prices.

You can catch a shuttle form most hotels, but the Radisson does offer a FREE shuttle with FREE parking.:thumbsup2
Rooms are good, with a very nice pool.

Hi,

My family and I are also sailing Nov 18th - Wonder 3 nite.

DH, DS-8 and ME - can't wait hope to see you!!!!

We're staying at the Radisson as well in a couple of weeks. We booked it because of recommendations on this board, as well as their free shuttle to the port (and around the area!).

I've also heard the Country Inn and Suites is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter