Cocktails at Hollywood Studios

BrownHP800

Mouseketeer
Any suggestions for some good cocktails at Hollywood Studios? Tune-In Lounge looks neat. Do they have any specialty drinks?

I found some good stuff at Epcot and AK, looking to see what we can come up with at HS on our next trip.

I like the Tune-In Lounge - the drinks are pretty standard, but the atmosphere is fun and you can order from the full menu at the bar.

There is also the Brown Derby Lounge - they have a nice menu with some classic style cocktails.

Tune Inn and Brown Derby Lounge are about it. Tune Inn's menu has a lot of fruity drinks with glow cubes, but don't forget they can make anything they have ingredients for.

I was just at The Brown Derby bar-which is outside, so don't go for the a/c-but it is much quieter and less hectic than Tune In). Can't remember a Specialty drink, but the service was great and they knew how to make my French 75 (gin, champagne, simple syrup,and lemon). And they do a good-sized appetizer of the famous Brown Derby Cobb salad!

If High Octane Refreshments is still open, I would go there. The drinks live up to the name!!

Unfortunately, High Octane closed with the rest of that area.

There was word that a bar was going to open in the Tower of Terror exit area, but that never happened.

We love the margaritas at the Brown Derby - restaurant and lounge alike - where they come in a multi-flavour flight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter