• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CocaCola 5 free per coupon

For those who have gotten your coupons,,

what coca cola products have you found in the 2

liter bottles ,,,,??

Which ones did you get with your coupon ?

thanks ,

June

I found:

Coke
Coke Cherry Vanilla
Coke Zero
Diet Coke
Diet Coke Black Cherry Vanilla
Dr. Pepper
Diet Dr. Pepper
Sprite
Diet Sprite

I also used the coupons to buy 1.5 liters of Minute Maid lemonade and Fanta Orange soda a few times, and the cashiers didn't say anything about it.

I still have about 250 bottles to get before 8/31!!! :Pinkbounc

Dr Pepper? Really? I will have to try that tomorrow!

I have gotten Minute Maid Lemonade and Pink Lemonade

Also:

Seagram's Ginger Ale
Fresca
Barq's Root Beer and Cream Soda
Minute Maid Fruit Punch

I must say, whatever idiot at Coke decided to print the words "5 FREE" in light gray ink on a silver background needs to go back to art school.

I wasn't able to get Dr. Pepper at walmart. And those things are such a pain, someone has to call a manager almost every time I use them.

christinadei said:
And those things are such a pain, someone has to call a manager almost every time I use them.

Yes, and this is why so many people are selling them on ebay. I was going to redeem one of mine last night at Wal-Mart, but they didn't have any selection besides the actual "coke" 2L, so I decided to go to the grocery store today. The tropical punch will be great for the kiddos.

AngieWin: I was able to get Dr Pepper by explaining to the cashier that Coke is the bottler for that brand in this area (Greater Boston) AND that the Dr Pepper was on the Coke end-cap display. On the other hand, I had no problem with the register reading the coupon correctly - I'd added my purchases in my head while waiting in line (and I'm not showing off - I didn't have all that much :))

Diet Dr. Pepper
Diet Coke
I'm picking up a variety today for a family reunion. (I'll be such a hero!!)

I have been redeeming my coupons at Target and I must say that they are wonderful!!! The cashier just inputs the free bottles and there is no wait and it is very quick. I was worried when I read some of the horror stories here, but it has been very easy for me.

I have gotten:

Coke
Diet Coke
CF Diet Coke
Sprite
Lemonade

The only problem has been that Target doesn't always have the biggest selections, but that's fine. We usually drink coke & diet anyway.

The coupons were winners from the Olympics game. You would put in a code which would give you an event. If the US medalled, you won a coupon for 5 free 2 liters. Bonus was that Coke gave you 3 free codes a day, so you could get many of these winners for no purchase and very little work

To those who asked, Coke ran a contest during the Olympics. Each time you won, which wasn't tough, you got a coupon for 5 free 2L bottles of any Coke product. Collectively, DIS members won something like 15,000 bottles if I remember correctly. I won 195 bottles myself.

DH was able to get Powerade a few times at our local grocery store. They were only 1.75 liter. Regrettably, they won't let us get them anymore because they aren't 2 liter and the coupone specifically says 2 liter.

I have only been able to get coke, diet coke and sprite. I hate those 1.5 litters lol

I am going to have to look in other stores to see if I can find a better 2 litter variety.

I've gotten: Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Barqs, and Canada Dry. I've got to start using them all up before the coupons expire

Jen

I'm getting very frustrated using these coupons...every time I use one its a battle with the cashier, the check-out manager, the customer service manager, etc. One manager tried to tell me that the coupon was only worth the 1/100 cent (you know the "fine print" that is on every coupon that explains that the piece of paper itself is "worthless"...that was an interesting conversation, I told her to pull out every other coupon they received that day and they would see the same language...needless to say I left with no coke that day :sad2: )

Maybe I'll try Target since I haven't heard of too many issues with people using them there.

We've just picked up Coke, Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, and Minute Maid Lemonade.

We haven't run into too many problems with checking out. I usually tell the cashier when I hand over the coupon that most places are having a problem because scanning only takes 1 bottle off. So they know early they have to run it through manually. It seems most places have an option to just enter "manufacturer coupon" and the amount they need to take off (the cost of 5 bottles)

We just got :

Coke
Diet Coke
Sprite (regular and Zero)
Minute-maid Lemonade
Nestea Iced Tea
and
Barq's Root beer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter