Coasting for Kids and Dis meet

dansyr2514

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone.

I just thought I'd post this here. It's a great cause, fun day, and great way to

GKTW Fundraiser: Coasting for Kids 2013 - West Coast vs East Coast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cedar Fair Entertainment Company's best loved theme parks are partnering with Give Kids the World to host the 5th Annual Coasting for Kids fundraiser. Here's your chance to have fun marathon riding a signature thrill ride while making a difference in the lives of children with life-threatening illnesses!"

The event takes place on June 9th at Cedar Fair theme parks across the country.

http://www.coastingforkids.org/

DISers on both coasts have signed up for this event...so, why not a little friendly competition? West Coast vs East Coast!

The West Coast team will be focused on Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, California, but any park West of the Mississippi will do. The East Coast team will be focused on Dorney Park in Allentown, Pennsylvania, but any park East of the Mississippi will do.

Teams have been set up for both Knott's (DIS Coasterpalooza 1.0 West) and Dorney Park (DIS Coasterpalooza 1.0 East). If you don't see the DIS team or want to participate at another theme park, message me and I'll help you get started.

Registration is $25, but that includes a t-shirt, park admission and lunch. You must raise at least $75 to participate.

May the best team win!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter