• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coach reserved wrong nights

kay_key3

Mouseketeer
My daughters cheerleading coach reserved the nights of Fri, Sat, and Sun nights and I wanted Thur.,Fri and Sat, with us leaving late Sun and staying at another hotel going north.

We are leaving Monday and staying in hotels other than Disney until Thu, but we had plans on getting into WDW on Thurs and going to our hotel.

Is there anything we can do? I know that since it is a cheerleading comp it will be full. The coach said she is working on it, but for our family, this is not good. :hourglass

It depends on who he made the resvs. thru. Did he make them directly with Disney? If so you can call 407-wdisney. IF he made them thru the group that is having the competition you will have to work with them.

Do you think that I should make our reservations for the extra night? How long should I wait before I do?

I would go ahead and call now. You didnt say what month it is, so availability will vary. I dont know if the group has a special rate either and you may not be able to get that.

Thank goodness. I just heard from our coach and she got it changed back to what we wanted and needed. GO CHEER CATS :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter