Coach Outlet Is This Real???

GoofyGolferGirl

DIS Veteran
I recieved a coupon for 30% off at the coach outlet, so I googled "coach factory Outlet" I got this website coachfactoryoutletcom.com the prices are really good but almost too good if you know what I mean. Is this the real Coach site???

no...coach does not have an outlet website...but that coupon is good at any Coach factory store. I used one on Saturday

Yes!:goodvibes They have one in our outlet mall and the stuff if very reasonably priced. I'll never pay full price for my coach stuff again. The stuff is usually last season but if you can live with that, you'll get an awesome deal! I buy all my coach from there.

I recieved a coupon for 30% off at the coach outlet, so I googled "coach factory Outlet" I got this website coachfactoryoutletcom.com the prices are really good but almost too good if you know what I mean. Is this the real Coach site???

The 30% coupon you got is only good at a Coach Outlet Store. The prices are very reasonable. The Site you listed is not real coach. They are shipping everything from over seas. They charge cancelation fees and such. So check out the "policy" page and you will know what I mean.

Yes!:goodvibes They have one in our outlet mall and the stuff if very reasonably priced. I'll never pay full price for my coach stuff again. The stuff is usually last season but if you can live with that, you'll get an awesome deal! I buy all my coach from there.

Actually they have different designs for coach factory vs. regular coach. Sometimes they have some things from regular but over 1 years after it came out on regular stores.

I have no idea about the website but we visit the outlet store several times a year. The best deal is to visit their clearance area then you can stack the 30% coupon on top of the already 40-70% clearance.

DD (5) got her first coach purse yesterday
DW (33) just got her 7th purse this way as well.

Mike

I would only go to the outlet store. You could be buying a knock off, or counterfit bag, from who knows where!! Knock offs can be good or very, very bad.

Thanks! I am sure the coupon is real because I just bought some things at the outlet in Gatlinburg in December and January, so I guess I will go back there to take advantage of my coupon.

If you go to a Coach Outlet Store, the line to get in is out the door. They only allow so many in the store at a time. You really get caught up in the frenzy. But you can find a $400 purse for under $100. And like someone said, you will find off season purses.

If you go to a Coach Outlet Store, the line to get in is out the door.

:confused3

I go to the Coach outlet in Leesburg, VA, and not once have I ever seen it really crowded or a line out the door. You must have a really busy outlet near you or was this possibly during the holiday season?

I visit the Coach outlet in North Conway NH fairly often just to see what's new. They are busy at various times but I've never seen a real line. I have found great deals. Visit the clearance section and use the coupon together is your best deal. My nieces all got small bags one Christmas that they all loved. I'm now known as the wonderful aunt who buys Coach!

Has anyone ever had luck selling their Coach bags on Craigslist? I have posted 3 times on there and my account always gets hacked into. Not sure why. I was thinking of doing the ebay thing, but not sure if it's worth it with all the bags they have for sale.
Once we got the Michael Kors outlet here I stopped buying Coach.

Love the one in North Conway.... that is my favorite outlet! I have sold some wristlets (new with tags) on ebay without any problems. I also have some more if anybody is interested. They are cherry with tags and bags. You can PM me. :thumbsup2

How did you get that 30% coupon? Is there some place I can sign up for one?

Our Outlet store gives you 30% off coupons when you walk in the door. So even if you don't get it online you get it at the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter