Coach Online Outlet ---- question....

Anything made for the factory outlet will have a letter "F" in the serial number inside the purse/wallet. I have found a few authentic Coach items, however. I bought a small wallet type bag in a brown cloth last week that is still on sale in Dillards right now. There are some items from the perforated collection available as well. I also found an authentic brown cloth wallet.

That being said, the coach label is iconic and if you want to appear to fit into the trends then buying from an outlet shouldn't be an issue. Just know that you aren't buying things that had a truly high price point to begin with and only buy what you are comfortable spending on a plastic/vinyl purse.

I however spend my time there looking at labels for the "F"

Once upon a time "Coach" was synomous with good quality and sold at Neimans and Saks, now it is poorly manufactored in China, stuff. I really do not get what the appeal of a clothe handbag, with c's all over and priced at several hundred dollars is?:confused3 I have a bag that I bought at Armani that cost less than the bags the PX sells. My bag was made in Florence, Italy and I have a card with the names of the craftsman who produced it. I am not trying to denigrate anyone who loves Coach, I really just don't get it??? I also have a very good understanding of cost vs. worth. Just my two Euro cents!

if anyone is not planning on purchasing I would love to use your invite...I will gladly give up mine if I get invited in the future...thanks!

Once upon a time "Coach" was synomous with good quality and sold at Neimans and Saks, now it is poorly manufactored in China, stuff. I really do not get what the appeal of a clothe handbag, with c's all over and priced at several hundred dollars is?:confused3 I have a bag that I bought at Armani that cost less than the bags the PX sells. My bag was made in Florence, Italy and I have a card with the names of the craftsman who produced it. I am not trying to denigrate anyone who loves Coach, I really just don't get it??? I also have a very good understanding of cost vs. worth. Just my two Euro cents!

I don't generally like the cloth purses with Cs all over them (though there is one subtle version that appeals to me), but my daughter does (they're very popular with teens around here) and at a factory outlet sale earlier this year I was able to get her one for about $60, which I think is a fairly decent price for a bag that should last a few years. I'd like to get a leather one for me, and I'm kicking myself for not getting it when I actually had an invite. :rolleyes: It would still be less than $100. If anyone gets an invite and decides not to use it... :worship: :)

I don't generally like the cloth purses with Cs all over them (though there is one subtle version that appeals to me), but my daughter does (they're very popular with teens around here) and at a factory outlet sale earlier this year I was able to get her one for about $60, which I think is a fairly decent price for a bag that should last a few years. I'd like to get a leather one for me, and I'm kicking myself for not getting it when I actually had an invite. :rolleyes: It would still be less than $100. If anyone gets an invite and decides not to use it... :worship: :)

That is a good choice for a teenage girl, and it is expensive enough but yet still affordable. I actually have 5 genuine leather Coach bags, made in the USA in the flea market pile, as I have become a handbag snob since I moved to Europe!and have not used them in years!

I like Juicy Couture stuff myself, but to fit in where I live I have to have a Coach hanging off of my arm. No one knows any other designers so when I have a juicy, or kate Spade, or vintage gucci they ask where my Coach is.

Weird world I live in.

I actually have 5 genuine leather Coach bags, made in the USA in the flea market pile, as I have become a handbag snob since I moved to Europe!and have not used them in years!

And that's probably part of the issue. I'm not a handbag snob. I don't want the Rolls Royce of handbags. The Honda of handbags is more my style. :goodvibes

I got it...decided against the diaper bag and got a large bag, wallet and cosmetic case to use instead...now off to etsy to buy a changing pad!

They are running this sale again! I just got a pre-invite for a sale tomorrow. Not sure why they are doing it again after a few days...maybe they didn't sell everything :confused3

I am interested to see what they have to offer. On the pre-invite, the preview link shows wallets and purses that I just saw at the outlet store. I'm hoping they have some different items.;)

I already bought my current coach purse at the coach outlet nearby.

But for those who did not get an invite, and debating over the trendiness of carrying a coach - I just wanted to point something out. I have a job where I have to visit offices where people report to probation, apply for welfare benefits, unemployment, etc. etc. You will see more coach purses on the ladies in these offices than anywhere else I've seen.

Just food for thought :rolleyes1 .

I already bought my current coach purse at the coach outlet nearby.

But for those who did not get an invite, and debating over the trendiness of carrying a coach - I just wanted to point something out. I have a job where I have to visit offices where people report to probation, apply for welfare benefits, unemployment, etc. etc. You will see more coach purses on the ladies in these offices than anywhere else I've seen.

Just food for thought :rolleyes1 .

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That's why I want a plain leather one!

I just got a plain leather one. This was the first time that I got the invite, but I had ordered from there last year during the same type of deal. Someone on another site posted the link, and it was pretty easy getting in using a common last name.

satorifound,
when I used your link it worked until I tried to add something to my cart, then it took me to the main page where it says to check your email for an invite. Thank you for posting the link!

I am aggravated at Coach--I didn't get the invite this time, and got one a few months ago. Of course I didn't have extra money then, and have the money now since I just had a birthday. I've never been quite sold on the fad anyway, I'm more of a Vera Bradley girl, but wanted a nice leather purse to carry to church. Now I think I may go the way of a Kate Spade or similar.

satorifound,
when I used your link it worked until I tried to add something to my cart, then it took me to the main page where it says to check your email for an invite. Thank you for posting the link!

Darn it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter