CM's taking pics with YOUR camera?

To add to the "yes" list, we were there this past November and every CM we asked gladly took pics with my camera. FYI: even though we didn't buy MM, we also scanned our bans whenever we did this just in case. And I am thankful that we did! When I asked a CM to take a family night shot of us in front of the castle, much to my dismay the image, after I loaded it onto my computer, was slightly out of focus. Fortunately, one of the three shots the CM took with his on gear was perfect, so I was able to buy the download of that one image. We intended to us the picture as our Christmas card, so I was thankful to have a backup.

in the last few times i've gone we've had the photopass photographers take pics with their camera and then we take pics of each other with our camera (for example last trip it was me, my sister, my niece, and her friend so usually the pics were either of me and my sister taken by my niece or my niece and her friend taken by my sister).

i'm going solo in april and i plan on taking pics with characters but i'd prefer not to purchase them. when booking the CM was pushing MM on me which i know is their job cuz they are trying to up-sell as much as they can but i respectfully declined.
she then pushed once more asking what i'm gonna do if i want a pic with a character cuz i'm going solo.
i just wanted to hurry up and get my trip booked so i just said something about having enough pics with the characters.

NOW i'm wondering was she really just trying to up-sell or do the CM's at the character meet n greets really not take pics of you with your own camera anymore?

or will they but its discouraged?

or are they fine with it?

i'm not a good selfie taker lol so if they really aren't going to be happy about taking a pic of me with my own camera i may just have to add MM.

We have never had a problem with CMs taking pics with our camera. They have always been more than happy to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter