• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CMs starting to head over to M:S?!?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Another board has stated that applications are now being taken for the first Mission Space cast members, can anyone confirm this and if so, does that mean we are looking at a summer opening instead of fall?

Yes, applications are being taken! A friend of mine in MK Attractions has already applied for a transfer.

Hmm....if it would open by Thanksgiving, maybe I could sneak in a trip late Fall/early Winter.....

How far in advance do they usually start taking applications to staff a new attraction?? Those of you who were around, how many months in advance did they start taking apps for other new attractions? Is it usually a 6 month window??

(crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, etc.) I THINK this is good news. We'll be there over July 4th this summer and I'd pretty much written off Mission:Space for this trip. We're 3 months away from our trip - is it too much to hope for soft openings????

P.S. If anyone sees a Tag Fairy, would you please point them in my direction? Not sure what kind of tag they'd write but I'd really like one....pretty please (clapping and believing in pixie dust and tag fairy magic with all her heart)!!

yes, I too heard that they were beginning the process of interviewing cast members. But a word of caution, a friend of mine was working in the company when they started to ramp up for Test Track and the project was delayed even after they had brought over all the cast members to run it. We are not out of the woods yet, as far as an opening date!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter