CM's on the Wonder

butterflykisses

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anybody else had Hernan and Manish as their servers? Anyone have Leo as their stateroom host? Any other CM's that stick out in your head that were great?

Our server was John and Dimitri, they both were great, my nephew fell asleep in moms arms (second Seating) and John actually cut up my sisters steak for her. the service was spectacular, can't wait to do it again!!

We had Agnes and Clarisse for servers and Dewa for stateroom host---all were great!!

We were on the Wonder, 11/26 sailing, and Hernan & Manish were our server team. These guys were fantastic! It was like Hernan could read my mind. One night I was eating the potato side dish but only nibbling at the fish. Hernan immediately asked me why I didn't like the fish and what could he get me instead! :teeth: Both gentlemen were so friendly, helpful, and prompt. They told us wonderful little stories about past cruises, but at the same time they were never intrusive. I would ask them for again in a heartbeat.

I was on the 11/26 sailing as well. We must have sat near each other at dinner then. We were table number 73. I was with my parents, husband and 5 year old daughter.

Our head server was Ivo, I think he was from Croacia. He was wonderful!!! :thumbsup2

We just had Miguel and Branell as our servers. They were wonderful!! Branell was so good with the kids--and they loved him too :goodvibes He actually brought my dinner to my stateroom the first night after I had to leave early with DD (long story, but it involved DD putting too much broccoli in her mouth and she has a very sensitive gag reflex :crazy2: )

Butterfly,
We were at table 71 with late seating. I am pretty sure 72 was two older couple, one celebrating a 53rd (?) anniversary. You must have been just around the corner or at the early seating.

Pearl was a great server; her husband is also a server on the Wonder, but I didn't catch his name. She's from the Caribbean, and he's from Eastern Europe. Gotta love that international staff!

butterflykisses said:
Just wondering if anybody else had Hernan and Manish as their servers? Anyone have Leo as their stateroom host? Any other CM's that stick out in your head that were great?
We had a Leo as a stateroom host ... not sure if it's the same Leo ;) Ours was good but not outstanding.

Our server and assist server, Erik (Indonesia) and Tomas (Czech Republic) on the other hand are FANTASTIC!!!!!

We ate at Palo for brunch and then again for dinner.

We had Solibor (from Croatia) as our server for the brunch and he was so wonderful that we asked for him again for dinner. He has been working in Palo the longest of all the servers on the Wonder. He was great in steering us away from some things and towards better choices. He has a great sense of humor too!

:banana: We were on the November 26th Wonder cruise too. Sorry we didn't meet up, I was ill (motion-sickness) that first day/evening.

We were in the earlier dinner rotation with TAAP. We were very lucky and happy to have Animator's Palate twice. :cool1: We had Ivo from Croatia (server) and Sabrina from Argentina I think (Assistant Server). They were Wonderful! :thumbsup2 DD4 danced with Ivo around Animator's Palate on Pirate Night. pirate: DS1 fell asleep on me one evening and Sabrina cut up my steak. Ivo offered to make a bed for him with chairs, but I declined. The service at Palo was exceptional too. I can't wait to go back next November for the yummy chocolate souffle'! :love:

Our servers were Roque and Gane'. Our room steward was Rosello. They were all fantastic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter