CM's...I want to know a trade secret...

I work in a small medical center, so at times (doctors on vacation, ect...)we are all assigned the job of calling insurance companies to work on the AR. There is one national health insurance company that is insanely horrible about the fake names. We believe that they are prompted at the begining of each call with a different name, because the call often goes like this...

"Hi, thank you for calling *Humaetigna Cross* this is..(10sec delay)...Jeremy." By the time "Jeremy" got HER name out, I could tell you two or three things about her: 1. She's female. 2. She's of Indian descent. 3. If you've ever seen "Bend it like Beckham", she sounds identical to Jasminder's mom. Also in the same day, we got a female "Walker" and a male "Sarah", I've never had to call back and complain about one of those guys, but I hope they track it somehow.

OT, but my "Jeremy" rep, still makes me LOL. We were calling on that particular day to get authorization for a scheduled procedure for a patient, and their last name happened to be Daughetry. Not the same spelling as Chris Daughtry, but the representative when she pulled the patients file and saw the name responded with "Oh, I wonder if they are related to Chris Daughtry."

Ugh I got stuck with "Ambrosia"...the whole rest of my training class got "normal" names...I was like how did I get stuck with THAT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter