C'Mon Stanley Cup Playoffs

OMG!OMG!OMG! The Sharks shellacked the Blues! Dare I hope? I'm so used to the Sharks tanking, but it feels different right now. Maybe this is our year....

Well, the 3rd period got really intersting. Too bad we couldn't tie -- surprised Sullivan waited that long to pull Fluery. We had the puck secured 30 seconds before he left.

Still a good rally back attempt.

Who's our goalie on Sunday? Will be riveting to see.

I'm glad both series are tied. I don't like one-sided series.

Blues or Sharks, no preference, but one of them to beat Pittsburgh or Tampa for the Cup.

Sharks-Blues game 5 getting a bit chippy and a see-saw battle.

Holy mackerel! After that debacle @ home on Saturday for the Sharks, I was surprised to see them take this one in St Louis.

I'll be @ the Shark Tank on Wednesday night! I hope we lock it up then.

I've been around a while. I was a long-suffering California Golden Seals fan. In fact, I met my husband at the games. (We've been married over 40 years). We neeeeed the Stanley Cup!

The third period last night easily took away a few days of my life. I couldn't breathe until we got the empty net goal. Whew! Hockey is so unlike any other sport in that momentum shifts on a dime, and every game is a new dynamic.

Game 7 baby, we can do this!

LET'S GO PENS!!!

The third period last night easily took away a few days of my life. I couldn't breathe until we got the empty net goal. Whew! Hockey is so unlike any other sport in that momentum shifts on a dime, and every game is a new dynamic.

Game 7 baby, we can do this!

LET'S GO PENS!!!

I'm with you there. Went from relaxing with the Pens dominance, to panicked that they were suddenly just a few seconds away at any time from tying it up.

I find it more stressful to watch from home, than actually being at the game. I'll be at CONSOL tomorrow night, , LETS GO PENS!!

Sharks just 20 minutes from their first Stanley Cup Finals. Please don't blow this.

Rats!

Well, congrats Sharks fans. I know you've been waiting a long time for this (not as long as Blues fans, but still :)).

WHEW!

The Shark Tank was rocking tonight! An amazing game...amazing fans....amazing team!!

I can't believe the Sharks are onto the Stanley Cup Finals!

pittsburgh-penguins-vector-logo-400x400.png

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter