• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CMA Awards

I was looking for this thread! I come talk with my country music peeps every year while watching it.

We miss Nashville so much!

My new favorite song is the Zac Brown Band with Alan Jackson.

Have you heard Alan Jackson's remake of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire?" It's good but nothing is Cash but Cash for me.

Hi Tina! :yay: Love the Zac Brown/Alan Jackson song. Of course, I'd probably be kicked out of my town if I din't like Alan!

Wait, Was that Kellie Pickler in the gold dress? I'm a fan of hers but something's just off.

Tina I Love Zac Brown!!!

I thought Kellie Pickler looked different....

I heard Keli Pickler not too long ago at a publicity thing here and she was asked about being pregnant and engaged. She said she was just engaged and has a "love pooch" or something like that and said with the ****s she wanted to be more proportinate.

Kellie Pickler did look pregnant, or like she had gained weight.

Something looked off with Gwinneth Paltrow's face, too. Recent plastic surgery?

She definately looked different tonight. That's why I wondered if she was possibly pregnant. Hmmmm.

IDK.. i remember thinking she had gotten too skinny before.... maybe she is just happy and put some weight back on....

So not a fan of Miranda Lambert...using the mute button tonight...:lmao:

IDK.. i remember thinking she had gotten too skinny before.... maybe she is just happy and put some weight back on....

a year or two ago she was wearing something that looked like it came from Madonna's yard sale so I thought tonight was a big improvement.

not a big fan of the miranda lambert song she is doing live.....

My 16 year old is quickly getting a shower so she doesn't miss Taylor. I, on the other hand, will be using the mute button again. :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter