CM Silver Pass

MickeyMinnie1971

DIS Veteran
My DH recently received a job offer from Disney. The offer says he would get a Silver Main Entrance Pass for himself and up to 3 family members. Just curious if he would have to be with me and my kids in order for us to get in. I'm sure he will find out this information later on, but he's working through the more important details of the job offer right now and just isn't as curious about this stuff as I am. It also says complimentary tickets twice a year. Would those be for additional family members to use? I'm so excited about this and would appreciate it if someone could clarify what that means.

I'm not sure about the silver pass, but the complimentary tickets are for anyone to use. I worked for Disney in college and they used to give out 2, plus number of children you have, tickets every year in July and December.

For example, if you have 2 kids, your husband will get 4 tickets twice a year.

Just curious if he would have to be with me and my kids in order for us to get in.
. . . as a spouse/GO, you will have your own Main Gate Pass
. . . this is good for you and three others
. . . or for as many on your dependent list, if over three

It also says complimentary tickets twice a year. Would those be for additional family members to use?
. . . complimentary tickets are good for any use
. . . family and/or friends
. . . you not your husband have to be present when they are used

My DH recently received a job offer from Disney. The offer says he would get a Silver Main Entrance Pass for himself and up to 3 family members. Just curious if he would have to be with me and my kids in order for us to get in. I'm sure he will find out this information later on, but he's working through the more important details of the job offer right now and just isn't as curious about this stuff as I am. It also says complimentary tickets twice a year. Would those be for additional family members to use? I'm so excited about this and would appreciate it if someone could clarify what that means.

He will need to be present as his name will be printed on the pass. You should also receive the spouse silver pass that will allow you (and guests) through the gates though you can't use both his pass and yours on the same day.

My grandfather is a retired CM and has a silver pass. He can get 3 people in but has to be with us. We receive a one day park hopper ticket and he would not have to stay with us after that. Its a great perk. We dont get to use it much because he is there in the winter and we go in the summer :( But we do get to take advantage of his room discounts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter