CM Main Gate Pass with Resort Stay only gives FP+ for Four Days?

DrAndreaDoesDisney

Mouseketeer
So my 60 day FP+ window opened up yesterday. I am traveling with a CM in the room. We are using her main gate passes for tickets. The system only allows me four days of FPs. Does this sound right? I called Disney and they said this is the policy even though we are staying on property for 11 days!

So my 60 day FP+ window opened up yesterday. I am traveling with a CM in the room. We are using her main gate passes for tickets. The system only allows me four days of FPs. Does this sound right? I called Disney and they said this is the policy even though we are staying on property for 11 days!

Yes, it is only 4 days of FPs... as you use a day's worth, you can add on another. Did the CM say you can book FPs 60 days in advance? With Main Gates, the CMs were told 7 days in advance of the park visit.

Yes, it is only 4 days of FPs... as you use a day's worth, you can add on another. Did the CM say you can book FPs 60 days in advance? With Main Gates, the CMs were told 7 days in advance of the park visit.

If they have a room reservation it goes to the whole 60 days before for fast passes. My daughter has a reservation coming up in a month and she's able to get fast passes now

If they have a room reservation it goes to the whole 60 days before for fast passes. My daughter has a reservation coming up in a month and she's able to get fast passes now

Thanks! We'll be off-site for our next visit so hadn't been aware of on-site info. Good to know!!

The information that I have that was printed from the hub does say it is limited to 4 days of FP. It also says the window is 60 days with resort reservation, and 30 days if planning with guests with paid tickets (without resort reservation). I have noticed that we can use the app to book FP for my husband and myself, but not for our guest passes. I have to use safari to get FPs for our guests. Anyone else have this problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter