CM disney maker anyone heard anything

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Saw a note on another board about a CM maker that is disney related. Have any of you CMC's heard anything about it? Come on dish!

yep...this is in APril scraps...

New Mickey head punch --- dotted line silohette
adventures of pooh album kit
mickey classic album kit - with PF paper with mickey on it

I can't wait! I don't know prices...sure someelse will...& allis available in May! :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well, looks like they are finally branching out.

I still hope they put out a persona design too.

I have the EK Success Mickey head punches, large, regular and swirl. How does this one compare?

Well no one's posted a pic anywhere that I can find....they say it's like the bubble maker punch...in that it's a negative punch...does that make sense to you? i'm not sure I get it.....I think it's probably smaller than the ek sucess punches...more like the size of the castle punch? or the eyeore punch I just got! hopefully someone will have a pic soon.

Mickey Classics Album Kit (10 sheets perfect fit paper, icons, journaling boxes, block stickers and idea booklet) $10

Adventures of Pooh Album Kit (4 sheets perfect Fit paper, 2 10x12 paper, block and studio stickers) $6

Disney Magic Maker (Mickey heads and a special burst on the same maker) $20

All coming out in May

nicki dahling said:
Mickey Classics Album Kit (10 sheets perfect fit paper, icons, journaling boxes, block stickers and idea booklet) $10

Adventures of Pooh Album Kit (4 sheets perfect Fit paper, 2 10x12 paper, block and studio stickers) $6

Disney Magic Maker (Mickey heads and a special burst on the same maker) $20

All coming out in May

Sounds awesome, but where's the princess stuff??

I am so excited! This sounds great! Are they going to be part of a hostess deal, like the Mickey album (host a get-together, order it for a special deal) first? Or can I just order it in May?

This is very exciting! :mickeyjum :stitch:

Not sure , but I think you can just order it in May.

Cyndi

StitchIsOurHero said:
I am so excited! This sounds great! Are they going to be part of a hostess deal, like the Mickey album (host a get-together, order it for a special deal) first? Or can I just order it in May?

This is very exciting! :mickeyjum :stitch:

Are these (the Mickey head in particular) standard punches or are they the awesome cutters that you use the red, blue, and green round cutters with?

Does anyone even know what I'm taking about :rotfl2: ? I have a circle, oval, and other shapes in this cutting system and I love it! This would be so great if they made Mickey's head.

ok I've had a few cups of coffee....Yes it's a punch...just like the star or hexagon punch (although i think it'll be smaller) it's NOT for the cutting system (which has the different blades & sizes of patterns)

hth

Yippee! Can't wait to get those pf mickey pages. and the punch. Bye-bye spending money for April! :)

Anyone want to spill what else is new for April? (How sad is it that I can't wait one measly week to find this out... :rolleyes: )

Beth :wave:

All that is new in April is a cream color milestones album in the large size and an everafter coverset in a 7X7 (cream with gold swirls). This is replacing the old 7X7 wedding album (promise)

ncmomof2 said:
All that is new in April is a cream color milestones album in the large size and an everafter coverset in a 7X7 (cram with gold swirls). This is replacing the old 7X7 wedding album (promise)

Thanks! Guess I will be safe until may... :Pinkbounc

Beth

I received my scraps today - first time I have received it this early EVER.

Ok, LOVE the new punch, very cute. One side is the Mickey punch as described using the negative with the stitch sides. Really hard to explain but once you see the light bulb goes on. And the other side is called sparkle. Looks like the splat looking thing on one of the micro makers with some small circles around it. Kind of like they combined the splat and the bubble maker. Very cute and I can see me using it a lot.

The perfect paper is cute. Some pieces I like, others I don't. The Pooh perfect fit looks cute too. I just wish they didn't include stickers because I don't really use stickers anymore.

cobbler said:
I received my scraps today - first time I have received it this early EVER.

Ok, LOVE the new punch, very cute. One side is the Mickey punch as described using the negative with the stitch sides. Really hard to explain but once you see the light bulb goes on. And the other side is called sparkle. Looks like the splat looking thing on one of the micro makers with some small circles around it. Kind of like they combined the splat and the bubble maker. Very cute and I can see me using it a lot.

The perfect paper is cute. Some pieces I like, others I don't. The Pooh perfect fit looks cute too. I just wish they didn't include stickers because I don't really use stickers anymore.
Any chance you're able to post pictures? (crossing fingers!)

scrappinmom said:
yep...this is in APril scraps...

New Mickey head punch --- dotted line silohette
adventures of pooh album kit
mickey classic album kit - with PF paper with mickey on it

I can't wait! I don't know prices...sure someelse will...& allis available in May! :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

AWSOME!!! About time.

cmmickey.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter