CM discount on club level room

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
I have a relative that has offered to get us a discount on our room. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get a CM discount on a club level room or do the CM discounts only apply to a standard room.

It depends on which rooms they need to fill at the time. So if it is a resort where CL isn't booking as quickly, it probably will be included. You just have to see what is available when you book.

I have used my discount to book club level rooms in the past. We take our children and grandchildren every year for their Christmas present. This year it was very difficult to get club level rooms. Nothing at BW, Yacht Club, Wilderness Lodge or Grand Floridian. We will all be at the Beach Club this year for the first week in December. If rooms are filling up with full paying guests then your chances of getting a cm discount room are very small.

My husband and I go a couple times a year and usually stay at the BW, but this year no rooms were available for many dates. We are both retired so can travel anytime. We have been staying wherever the discounts are and as long as I can be club level we are fine.

If your dates are flexible and you don't have your heart set on particular resort you will have better luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter