CM coming soon news - secret out

disneyfanintn

Mouseketeer
Are you ready to experience the magic? We've wrapped up memories and
magic all in one little package. Yet it's going to create a lot of noise.

Creative Memories is introducing our first-ever 7 x 7 Disney Album and
Mickey & the Gang DoneWithOne™ Assortment. Both of these products are
featured in May Scraps and will be available for purchase May 1, 2004.

We know you're excited about the new products and the magic they will
bring to your customers' lives. But hold on, because that's not all! Six
customers who purchase the Disney Album from their Creative Memories
Consultant between May 1, and June 30, 2004, will find an official
winning certificate somewhere in their album. Each winner, along with
three guests, will win* a trip to the Walt Disney World® Resort in
Florida.

Oh my God! I am getting two! I just saw the "secret" post on the news site on CM tonight....it must have come out since I looked! That is so awesome! I was already going to do a premade 7x7 album for a friend for our trip this fall. Maybe I will buy 3 and get one for me, my mom and my friend! And hey, increase my chances, right?

Got my email this morning. I have two customer friends going to Disney in a few weeks , can't wait to share with them. And of course I need one for my trip.

Cyndi princess:

Well I have no idea what I would do with a 7 x 7 album! But what is a DonewithOne?

Thanks
Deb

Deb I plan to use mine as a autograph picture book . The Donewithone kit ( I believe, keep in mind this kit is not available yet ) has paper with a disney pattern and a sheet of cardstock quality borders, frame, various die cuts with a disney mickey theme. I don't know the prices yet.

Cyndi princess:

Originally posted by nicki dahling
I plan to use mine as a autograph picture book .
Cyndi princess:

What an awesome idea!

Now I think I need that 7x7 album. So,if it comes out May 1st, my cmc will put in her order June 1st . Will I have it in time for my June19th trip?

orders weekly.....do you want her name and number, if so pm me.

she just sent me an email this morning about some type of new product coming out for May with Disney, she told me to keep it a secret.....and lol...you guys already new anyway....what a hoot.

Still though as much as I would love a disney album, I wish it were 12x12......boo hoo....

cindy

Denise if your cm orders on a regular basis she should be able to get it in within a few days. Mine usually gets to me within four days of placing and order.

Cyndi princess:

Cindy,

Thanks for the offer. .

I would feel way to guilty of not ordering through my cmc.

I agree I wish it was a 12 x 12. But its a start. Maybe they'll come out with a 12 x 12 in the future.

Cyndi,

Thanks I know she puts in an order every month. So that should work out for me then. I'm thinking I'm going to snag one of those Disney snap packs as well. Its going to make an excellent autograph book for DD. Thanks for the excellent idea and news.

I generally do not use CM albums - I like my top loading albums. Having said that, I might consider this CM album just for photos of husband & I with characters. We usually get duplicate copies, os I could put one copy in with the trip & one in a 7"x7" album. hhhmmmm...

And my CMC was just here this morning!

so, how much is the album going to cost? maggie

Now I'm really in trouble - I've got to have at least 3 - one for each kid and one for me! We're doing the 4 day Wonder in December -- how perfect!

Better start saving my money~!

Brenda

Those are great!!! I can't wait! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to win the trip too!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter