CM at the Polynesian - February 2013

adamellis

Earning My Ears
I want to thank a young lady at the Poly who truly created a wonderful experience for my wife and I.

One night on our trip, we decided to head over the Polynesian to watch the fireworks from the beach. As we were walking down, we asked a CM where the best spot was to watch. She suggested toward the back of the beach, as we would be able to hear the soundtrack better.

We headed down and stopped at the bar to grab a few drinks to enjoy while we watched. As we were waiting for our drinks, the same CM came up to us and said, "Do you know an even better place to watch the fireworks from? On one of our private boats." I was getting ready for a sales pitch, when she said that the party who reserved the boat didn't show up and we could take their place, no charge. Ummm....YES!

So, my wife and I and one other couple got to watch Wishes from the middle of the lake. It was definitely the most fantastic moment of our vacation. So, thanks to her for making a memory for us that we'll not soon forget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter