Clubmom

zekemom

Earning My Ears
I am not sure if this has been mentioned on this board yet or not but here it goes...

I found a really cool site for all of you moms out there....

It is called clubmom and you earn point thru various things...surveys, mostly buying merchandise from other sites. Also, if you are in the market to buy a Dodge Caravan you get a huge amount of point. These points are redeemed for gift cards, I was able to redeem almost as soon as I signed up.

Here is the link:
www.clubmom.com

Hope this is enjoyed by many

Jen

Just wanted to say that I've belonged to them for a little while now. They have become one of my favorite shopping sites. I order through them at GiftCertificates all the time now (for Amazon GCs).

You can also order physical gift cards for TRU through ClubMom themselves, and there's no fee. You just earn points.

You can also register your CC with them and get credit for some B&M purchases. I think Bed Bath and Beyond is one of the stores. They sent me a member card, too, to use at places like JCPenney B&M to get points. Penneys isn't listed as one of the stores anymore, but I used my card a few weeks ago and got the points.

I have cashed out for one $10 TRU GC so far, and should have another one after my points credit from last week.

Check them out if you haven't already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter