Club Villain?

tmaxwell

Mouseketeer
Any news on Club Villain being extended outside of the fall period? My kids would love to meet some of these villains! Ok ok ok...mom and dad too!

Taken with a grain of salt, but the event managers at Saturday night's event says they're pretty hopeful the event will be extended into February.
The event has been popular since it started so I don't understand why it isn't extended.

I just booked this for 12/30 by request from my daughter for her 22nd birthday trip. I have heard so many great things about this event. I can't wait to try it out!!

Just spent an evening at Club Villain. The setting and music were well done. Pictures with each villain were individually scheduled, which resulted in no lines. The only problem was the food. I recommend that you eat before you arrive. The drinks were fine. The food was awful. I have attended several Disney dessert parties and special events. All have offered a variety of dishes and desserts that I enjoyed. The food provided at this event lacked taste and variety. It was not what I would expect from Disney.

Just spent an evening at Club Villain. The setting and music were well done. Pictures with each villain were individually scheduled, which resulted in no lines. The only problem was the food. I recommend that you eat before you arrive. The drinks were fine. The food was awful. I have attended several Disney dessert parties and special events. All have offered a variety of dishes and desserts that I enjoyed. The food provided at this event lacked taste and variety. It was not what I would expect from Disney.
Thanks for the report!!

Many who have gone said the event is worth it and people keep paying it so I would say many don't feel that way.
Ok, but on that same line of thinking, general ticket prices are through the roof, yet people have gone, said it was worth it, and keep paying, but I bet they still feel the price tag is high.

I was going to do this event, but $129 per person for a 2 hour event was just a hard pill to swallow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter