Club Villain

Thos of you who have already attended, are there PhotoPass photographers available for the character interactions?

Are there any children at this event? I have an 8 and 11 who I think might like this.
There were several children there the night we attended, much younger than yours. Just know that this is definitely aimed at adults, the villains don't break character, and the dancing is a little risqué (by Disney standards). If that won't bother you or your children, then by all means bring them!

Are there any children at this event? I have an 8 and 11 who I think might like this.

If you read through reports are yes but not many. Maybe less than 20. Ours had maybe about 12 other than some babies. Place seats about 180 according to staff.

I went to the 4:45 show on Saturday. Thankfully my friend checked her email that morning and saw that our show had been added to the list of discount so we each got $30 back. Because it was not sold out, it appeared most parties of 2 had their own table. I know we did, along with the 3 tables around us.

There were about 8 kids there, and they appeared to be enjoying themselves. I wore a Sleeping Beauty shirt, and Maleficent was not pleased! Even when I showed her she was on my Vans, lol! She would not have her picture taken with me until SB was not visible. She used the long sleeve of her gown to cover her. The Evil Queen said she did not recognize the blonde girl on my shirt, and was actually looking for a dark haired girl. If I ran into Snow White, I was to tell her the Queen had a gift for her. They were great at staying in character.

And Disney being Disney, I already had a link to a survey in my email the following day!

*still crying cause I had to cancel*

Aww ... so sorry you won't be able to go. I'm sure the others going will have a Voodoo pig wing and a few drinks on your behalf ... I know I will. Maybe they will keep it around so that you could possible go on another trip?

The roll call thread is getting bigger! And there are a couple of shows so far that have multiple Dissers going! Come check it out and add your name ... maybe you can have your own mini-Dis meet at a show ... We're celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and "just because"-es and we'd love to have you join in on the fun!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/club-villain-roll-call.3489925/

I went to the 4:45 show on Saturday. Thankfully my friend checked her email that morning and saw that our show had been added to the list of discount so we each got $30 back. Because it was not sold out, it appeared most parties of 2 had their own table. I know we did, along with the 3 tables around us.

There were about 8 kids there, and they appeared to be enjoying themselves. I wore a Sleeping Beauty shirt, and Maleficent was not pleased! Even when I showed her she was on my Vans, lol! She would not have her picture taken with me until SB was not visible. She used the long sleeve of her gown to cover her. The Evil Queen said she did not recognize the blonde girl on my shirt, and was actually looking for a dark haired girl. If I ran into Snow White, I was to tell her the Queen had a gift for her. They were great at staying in character.

And Disney being Disney, I already had a link to a survey in my email the following day!

Thanks for the review :) I love the stories of character interactions that are coming out of CV--I'm really excited to spend some time with some villainous women! It sounds like you were wearing the shoes I've been trying to track down--no luck yet in Canada, although I've seen some other disney vans in stores (mickey, alice in wonderland, 101 dalmatians). I'm still thinking about what DP and I should wear--she has Maleficent ears so maybe those? A few more weeks to figure it out!

Thank you for the responses! If it's available in August I might have to investigate a little more. I'm celebrating my 40th birthday a little early, so I don't have to take the kids out of school and this might be a great way.

S the dancing PG or Pg13 rated? My girls watch dance moms, is it worse than that? Lol

Thank you for the responses! If it's available in August I might have to investigate a little more. I'm celebrating my 40th birthday a little early, so I don't have to take the kids out of school and this might be a great way.

S the dancing PG or Pg13 rated? My girls watch dance moms, is it worse than that? Lol
Here's DH with the 2 dancers, showing some skin. A bit risqué, small "bondage" dance, but not terrible.
image.jpg

Oh, way tamer than the crap those kids do. We are taking adults, not kids, doing the moves. DD'S teacher would never put on stage what I have seen on that show

Just posted this elsewhere but figure I'll post here too. Assuming this is still going on in September, would you do club Villian or MNSSHP with a 4 yo who loves villians?

Just posted this elsewhere but figure I'll post here too. Assuming this is still going on in September, would you do club Villian or MNSSHP with a 4 yo who loves villians?
Having done both, I would opt for the party. Not only is it cheaper, but it's longer, includes rides, parades and fireworks. Club Villain is basically just a (really cool) character meal. The party is an amazing evening.

Are there bigger tables that would accommodate 5? I'm sure there are, but searching and scanning about 12 pages and looking at pictures hasn't really given me an answer.

Are there bigger tables that would accommodate 5? I'm sure there are, but searching and scanning about 12 pages and looking at pictures hasn't really given me an answer.

All tables appeared to be the same size. They sat 4. I walked all around the room and saw nothing bigger. They are not big and honestly my only complaint. Four of us with food, drinks, etc was tight. But if they had bigger tables there would be less folks and it would cost more - so I didn't complain in my survey. The tables were perfect in looks to work with any theme and it had the nightclub vibe they were going for.

I think someone on here said their family of 5 was together at one - I can't even imagine unless a kid was just sitting in a stroller or something. I think another said they were at two tables side by side. You are up getting food, meeting characters, going to bar, dancing etc ... it works out fine.

Try places like Www.popuptee.com or www.teefury.com. www.teemagnet.com has a collection of different tee shirt websites you can look through. I got my Evil Queen tee from Pop Up Tee.View attachment 157262

Please don't buy from teefury! I speak from my multiple horrible experiences. They used to be great, but they've changed as of late last year and not only did it take MONTHS to get my shirts, they were of horrible quality! YMMV, but just wanted to give a heads up. There's plenty of awesome shirt sites out there, and sadly, teefury is no longer one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter