• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Villain

Tables are predetermined, and our meet times were on the back of the menu/invitation we got at check in. We arrived early (around 5:20) and were served champagne outside, which was a nice touch. The advantage was that the doors actually opened about 15 minutes before show time, so we got in a bit early and got the best seats at our table, facing the stage, and were also able to take some pictures of everything/get food and drinks before it filled up. The show lasted about 2 hours, and at the end, the host yelled 'CLUB VILLAIN IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. GET OUT!" and literally dropped the mic. It was my favorite part of the show lol.
Thank you!!!

I'm assuming tables are already predetermined, so is there any advantage to showing up early? Can you only meet with the ladies during your "assigned time"? About how long does the entire show last? TIA!!

Just to add- we were 3 parties of 2- so we were able to combine two of the parties (to make 4) in one table by getting there early so they could swap it. Here's my walk thru if you have more questions about the timing: http://livingbydisney.com/is-club-villain-worth-the-price-review-and-photo-tour/

In all honesty, I would say that this is an event that is NOT to be missed. The food is amazing and they will definitely work with any dietary needs, just ask to speak with a chef when you get there, but honestly there is something for everyone, even the vegetarian dishes were amazing.

Just be aware that you will need your invitation throughout the event, as they have set times for you to meet the Villains, but this kept the lines to a minimum number of people, we never had to wait for more than two or three groups ahead of us and the Villains always took their time with us.

In all honesty, I would say that this is an event that is NOT to be missed. The food is amazing and they will definitely work with any dietary needs, just ask to speak with a chef when you get there, but honestly there is something for everyone, even the vegetarian dishes were amazing.

I'm home now and realized there are a couple things I wanted to mention that I forgot in my post after we attended last Saturday night, and one was regarding gluten-free food. One of the women we were seated with requested GF desserts and they brought her a plate with a couple of the cutest little desserts. They were 2 little jars, almost baby food jar size, and one lid had a picture of Cruella on it and the other had Maleficent. Both had a cake/frosting type dessert she said were delicious. She also got 2 packaged cookies which I believe are standard GF desserts at Disney and one of Cruellas panna cotta desserts. I don't believe she requested anything special for dinner but she was eating quite a bit so there must have been enough that was ok for her to eat.

Second, regarding the March dates being cancelled. I mentioned that to the 2 women sitting with us and when a manager, Laurant, stopped by our table to ask how we were doing one woman, Mary Lou, asked him about this. He said bookings originally weren't supposed to happen beyond February. She asked if Club Villain was just going to end or if something else was taking its place and he said he'd heard nothing about anything taking it's place, and it was the hope of everyone involved that CV would continue or at least come back.

As we left, lots of people were telling the big-wigs how much they enjoyed it and we stopped to tell Laurant who was already talking to a group of people who were saying they had a great time and would do it again. We said the same thing and told him what we thought the stand-outs were (pretty much everything). He thanked us and told the whole group of us that they all love putting on special events like that but unfortunately have no control over whether they continue or not, it's up to the "higher ups" and they have to do a lot of convincing to get these things to continue. He suggested to everyone that we shoot an email to Disney letting them know how much we liked it.

So......take it as you will ;) I'm well aware that someone attending this coming Sat. could get a totally different story, but I'm crossing my fingers it isn't gone for good after next month!
And I also saw a couple people getting autograph books signed as well as one person with what looked like pillowcases :)

I have a quick question, to the people who went on sat nite, what time do they start letting you in, how early would u say?

I have a quick question, to the people who went on sat nite, what time do they start letting you in, how early would u say?

They let you get checked in and pick up your table assignments about 20/30 min early. Then you can mill about and they bring you champagne and bottles of water. They opened the doors about 10 to 15 min before official start time.

Seeing how they are going to have Minnie's holiday dine all year and one theme being Halloween would they have another Halloween themed dinner at the same park? Bums me out! As mentioned they don't utilize the villains as much as they should!

How much is this event?

I believe we paid $99/pp. not cheap I know, but most definitely worth it. Granted this trip was just DH and I but if they continue with this event, I wouldn't hesitate forking over $400 to go with our boys it was THAT GOOD! Blows away the dessert parties we've been to and as much as I love Christmas, I rather do this than MVMCP. Still love MNSSHP but this provided the villain time that the Halloween party doesn't!

I guess I haven't paid that much attention as I should have.

Is this something that is always going on?

No.

It only runs on selected days through this month... then, it's no longer listed.

They first started booking several weeks ago, then cancelled many of the shows.
Disney has not been forthcoming with why they are apparently not continuing this brand new event.

Last edited:
This event looks awesome! I sure hope it continues or is resurrected for Halloween because that is already my favorite season at Disney. One thing not mentioned is it could be only for February to correspond with Mardi Gras since it is hosted by Facilier and features New Orleans style food.

I wish they would create a live Villains stage show that played all year round. They have so many amazing shows like Beauty and The Beast, Nemo, Lion King, etc. that are part of park admission. Why can they not create a permanent show with Villains?

Why can they not create a permanent show with Villains?
Agreed!! That's actually what the initial rumor was when they started casting for this show, and I was soooooo excited!! We can only hope that Disney will listen to all the positive feedback and continue or even rework this show for the future.

No.

It only runs on selected days through this month... then, it's no longer listed.

They first started booking several weeks ago, then cancelled many of the shows.
Disney has not been forthcoming with why they are apparently not continuing this brand new event.
Just wanted to add that there are February dates scheduled as well (every Saturday next month), though at last check they were all sold out.

My husband and older daughters were there tonight. I've only gotten snippets of comments so far and they're not back to the hotel yet. But it sounds like they had a fabulous time. My daughters are 11 and 12. The older one has wants to go to a villains-themed meal for a long time, so I was happy to be able to book it for her. My 11-year-old never stopped dancing, apparently. Their table was right up front and my husband said they could have reached out and touched the Shadow Man. He said the poisoned Apple drinks were good but deadly and the food was really, really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter