Club Penguin

true blonde princess

Mouseketeer
ok does anyone have a penguin on this web-site. i do, its cool. you get to have this penguin and you have a igloo as a house and you can have pets like puffles. and you play games to get coins and you use those coins to buy clothes for your penguin. but.. you have to me a member to buy clothes and things for your igloo. and you also have to be a member to but the different colored puffles. if your not a member you you can still get the puffles but the only colors you can get is baby blue and red. but if you are a member you can get pink,black,green,purple. but to be a member you have to play 5 dollars a month. but it is a still cool if your not a member because when theres partys they give out free things. oh yea and every 2 weeks there a new pin and its hidden and you have to find it and then thats it. but there is a lot of cool places to go to in clubpenguin. oh and you can be a secret agent and a tours guide. so tell me what you think.

http://www.clubpenguin.com/

love Mrs.Depp

weird... my sister just joined up for this (non member) 2 days ago and i was thinking of joining today...

Yeppers me, and my friend do...non member though I didn't think I wanted to pay for the membership, we usually go just to talk since she can't get on her msn messenger thing. It's ok...I usually only go on there a couple times a week.

Yup, I play it sometimes. My name is PrincesClub. (Don't ask..Like every name that I wanted is taken..)

Awwe my kid cousins play that.
It's so cute.

I do have one it is nemopal I have one puffle but I don't go on that much anymore I am more of a webkinz girl!

Its not only 5$ a month. It can be $5 a month, $30 Every 6 months, Or $50 for 12 months. My dad gives me $30 for 6 month.
ok does anyone have a penguin on this web-site. i do, its cool. you get to have this penguin and you have a igloo as a house and you can have pets like puffles. and you play games to get coins and you use those coins to buy clothes for your penguin. but.. you have to me a member to buy clothes and things for your igloo. and you also have to be a member to but the different colored puffles. if your not a member you you can still get the puffles but the only colors you can get is baby blue and red. but if you are a member you can get pink,black,green,purple. but to be a member you have to play 5 dollars a month. but it is a still cool if your not a member because when theres partys they give out free things. oh yea and every 2 weeks there a new pin and its hidden and you have to find it and then thats it. but there is a lot of cool places to go to in clubpenguin. oh and you can be a secret agent and a tours guide. so tell me what you think.

http://www.clubpenguin.com/

love Mrs.Depp

Yesterday was the last day my membership ended:( But today my Dad is going to buy me membership for 12 months:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter