club levels...do all of the rooms have nice views?

PersonalizedMouse

PersonalizedMouse
If you book a club/concierge level room, do you have a decent view? For that price, I hope your not looking at the parking lot lol:lmao:

If you book a club/concierge level room, do you have a decent view? For that price, I hope your not looking at the parking lot lol:lmao:

One would think, but alas, there are plain old standard views on club level just like the rest of the hotel. We are booked in a SV CL room at YC and I'm hoping for a decent view but I'm not holding my breath, and it certainly won't ruin my vacation.

We had an amazing view at WL CL though, it will be hard to live up to that one..:lovestruc

it depends on which cl. i have stayed deluxe room bwi cl and you always face the boardwalk and have an amazing view in those. I have stayed standard yc cl and faced the entrance. if view matters to me i make sure i book a good view cl

If you reserve a Magic Kingdom View Club Level room at the Contemporary it will also overlook their parking lot.

At the Polynesian you can reserve a Garden/Lagoon or Magic Kingdom View.

At the Boardwalk Inn all Club Level rooms either have a Water View or Garden View.

At the Yacht Club or Beach Club if you reserve a Standard View you might get a view of their roof and or their parking lot. To avoid this reserve a Garden or Lagoon View.

I'm not sure what the Club Level views are at the other Deluxe Resorts.

You can definitely be looking at a parking lot if you book a SV. I think the only Club levels where you are guaranteed a non-awful view are Poly, GF and BW. I'm not sure about AKL, but YC, BC and WL you could potentially have a very bad view.

If you are a family of 5, your only choice at BC/YC is Standard View. All of the GV and LV rooms show a maximum occupancy of 4 now.

We had a standard view CL at YC that overlooked the entrance, but we were surprised at night what a great view of the fireworks we had.

We rejected a room at the BWI when we discovered that we had to walk to Timbuktu only to look at a service road and dumpsters...the next standard view room was very nice over the interior courtyard.

There really is a wide variety of views even within the "Standard" category and you might even get a bit of lemonade with what appears to be a lemon room. That said, I do not regret asking for a different room for our BWI trip. It was my 40th B-day and we had gone back and forth several times between the BC and the BWI, finally settling on the BW. We had stayed CL before, and were treated very well. Really didn't feel the love checking in and then to get a disappointing room...not normally a complainer, but glad I did. If you are truly unhappy with the view you might politely ask if there is another Std view room. I wouldn't dream of asking for what I haven't paid for, but there just might be a bit of wiggle in which standard view you get.

We have stayed Poly 2x GV CL. We have had better views in the non-CL GV buildings at the Poly. If we paid for a TPV or MKV, I am sure we would have had a better view. But, GV is our budget.

The DVC concierge level villas on the sixth floor of Jambo House have pretty bad views. They have either blocked views of the Sunset Savanna or pool views across the roof.

The CL rooms at AKL (non-DVC ones) all have great views of the savannas. No need to worry about the view there. As far as I know it's the only CL where the rooms pretty much all have the same views (and there is only one booking category). :thumbsup2

The CL rooms at the Poly have wonderful views of the lagoon or nice ones of the gardens, depending on what you pay for.

It's at the YC and BC that you could possible get some pretty bad views in CL -- views of parking lots and hotel roof. But there are several different booking categories, so at least you can guarantee a nice view if it is very important to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter