Club Level --

Thank you! My hubby and stepmom are heavy beer drinkers, I hate the stuff.:crazy2: I like liquor and some wine, but I won't be drinking near as much as them, so CL should work well! Thanks again!! :cool1:

Make sure and let them know if there isn't any beer in the fridge they just have to ask for it. The staff will get it out for them.

And check the CL thread for the latest offerings, to make sure they like what is offered. I think it stays pretty standard
Most all resorts have
Yengling
Bud Light
maybe one more domestic common offering that I'm forgetting
and then a "resort specific" offering
AKL has Tusker
WL had Moosehead
I am fairly sure the other resorts have on that fits their theme too

Make sure and let them know if there isn't any beer in the fridge they just have to ask for it. The staff will get it out for them.

And check the CL thread for the latest offerings, to make sure they like what is offered. I think it stays pretty standard
Most all resorts have
Yengling
Bud Light
maybe one more domestic common offering that I'm forgetting
and then a "resort specific" offering
AKL has Tusker
WL had Moosehead
I am fairly sure the other resorts have on that fits their theme too

Thanks again!! We're leaning more and more towards CL. I think with a discount it shouldn't be a ton more than what we're paying now. Can't wait!! :cool1:

CL is worth it to us because of the level of service we have received.

On our last trip, the Poly CL staff sent someone to Publix to purchase swim diapers for our daughter one morning after we realized we had forgotten ours.

One evening, we returned after the lounge had closed. DD was crying for milk. DH told her he would walk over to Captain Cooks and get her some. A CL staffer overheard DH, asked us what room we were in and told us he would have us milk in just a few minutes. Two minutes later, he showed up at our door with two of the little pints of milk.

We also traveled with my parents and adult brother. At dinner one night, my brother's KTTW card wouldn't work and they couldn't charge his meal to the dining plan. When we got back, he went to see the CL staff about it. They immediately issued a new card and credited his account for the out of pocket expense.

As others have said, worth is completely subjective. I will say that while we have enjoyed our non CL stays, we find ourselves missing the lounge and offerings when we don't have it :upsidedow.

As for IPO planning...I normally make all my reservations myself BUT when I couldn't get into a F&W pairing luncheon this year, a YC IPO staff member was able to secure it for us. They were also helpful in getting us another ADR that same week when the system was showing nothing available... so, yes, we have found our CL stays to be more than worth it :goodvibes.

I agree with the majority of posters here. We had a free upgrade one time and loved it. It was convenient to have breakfast right there each more (although it could get crowded), and it was great to be able to run and grab coffee (or snacks, or beer, or wine...) and bring it back to the room. It certainly is a level of comfort and pampering that's pleasant but not necessary by any means.

I am a big fan of club level. It's really convenient to have that breakfast before you leave the resort in the morning. And, having 2 teenage boys, the extra food comes in handy, as they never seem to stop eating! Plus, I make liberal use of the adult beverages, myself! :blush:

Seems worth it to me!

I don't think I would do it if it was just me and DH. It's very convenient when our sons are with us as they can get breakfast and relax at their own pace and I like the availability of snacks during the day.

We don't do parks all day and that is another factor. If you won't use the lounge, it's really not worth it imo.

Having just stayed club level at AKL I would say for us it was nice but not worth the money unless we had a good discount (which we did). WE didn't want the snacks to spoil our appetites for our ADRs so we didn't indulge much. Maybe in the future we would plan less ADRs and enjoy more of the club offerings. The concierge could do nothing more for us regarding FP+ than I could do so that meant nothing. Turn down service is nice, sure, but I wouldn't pay extra just for that. Again, Disney club level is a nice perk if the price is right but not worth it, imo, at the rack rate. I have heard club level at the Swan and Dolphin and at the Universal resorts is superior to Disney's but I've never experienced it myself yet. We're thinking of staying club level at the Dolphin next year if the price is right!

Having just stayed club level at AKL I would say for us it was nice but not worth the money unless we had a good discount (which we did). WE didn't want the snacks to spoil our appetites for our ADRs so we didn't indulge much. Maybe in the future we would plan less ADRs and enjoy more of the club offerings. The concierge could do nothing more for us regarding FP+ than I could do so that meant nothing. Turn down service is nice, sure, but I wouldn't pay extra just for that. Again, Disney club level is a nice perk if the price is right but not worth it, imo, at the rack rate. I have heard club level at the Swan and Dolphin and at the Universal resorts is superior to Disney's but I've never experienced it myself yet. We're thinking of staying club level at the Dolphin next year if the price is right!

Are you sure the Swan and Dolphin have Club level? Swan used to and I used to stay club level there, but then they discontinued it.

Hadn't heard that it started back up.

Swan club was okay but no where near as nice as the Disney resorts club service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter