Club Level lounge photos

does anyone know if there is wireless internet in the lounges, especially at AKL?

thanks!

unfortunately there isn't wireless in the lounges at AKL or the Poly. I was just there last week and could not find a signal. I was able to find a 3G signal and use my iPhone, depending where in the lounge I was sitting.

unfortunately there isn't wireless in the lounges at AKL or the Poly. I was just there last week and could not find a signal. I was able to find a 3G signal and use my iPhone, depending where in the lounge I was sitting.

thanks for letting me know.

Anyone have pictures of a Boardwalk view king bed BWI CL room?

Here's some more of the BWI CL.

Private check in (4th floor)
DSC01172-1.jpg

Key accessed door to the 4th floor Inn Keepers club:
DSC01173-1.jpg

Lounge:
Breakfast offerings:
Fruit (strawberries, melon, pineapple and blueberries), yoghurt, V8, and half grapefruits in the background
DSC01119-1-1.jpg

Danishes (they came fresh from the Boardwalk Bakery each morning) and preserves
DSC01120-2.jpg

Afternoon offerings:
Fruit tarts/brownie and cookies put out one afternoon (some days had little cakes/tarts, other days didn't).

DSC01404-1.jpg

DSC01405-1.jpg

Lounge - we never had a problem finding a seat.
DSC01121-1.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Clare, cannot wait to October so I can check it out!

YC Lounge has a view, it's just not "the" view -- of the lake, the Boardwalk and the pool. The lounge is small, but quite pleasant. My only complaint was that they closed the seating area between meal times (so they can set up) and at night. It would have been nice to be able to sit there, read, or work at times that the lounge was closed. Apparently, some of the lounges at WDW close between meal services and some of them dont.

Wow, does anyone know what lounges don't close?
Are they open 24 hours to go sit in?

I LOVE this thread!! Sure wish I could afford to stay CL.
Do you all think it is worth the extra money?:flower3:

You can sit in the one at the CR and the AKL 24/7.

Wow, does anyone know what lounges don't close?
Are they open 24 hours to go sit in?

I LOVE this thread!! Sure wish I could afford to stay CL.
Do you all think it is worth the extra money?:flower3:

You can sit in the one at the CR and the AKL 24/7.

Thanks. I found the answer in this thread after I posted that question.

But now I really want to know---
Do you all who have stayed Club Level---is it worth the extra money, and if so, why?:flower3:

I SO would like to stay CL, and am trying to justify for our upcoming Juli trip.:confused3

Thanks for posting all the pics!! We stay CL nearly every trip and it is deffinately worth the money for us. You can't beat the service, very convienent with the food and drinks throughout the day, love that they make my ADR's for me, and they go above and beyond with much more in many cases. It all just depends on what your looking for trip wise in terms of justification....we've never been sorry for booking it!

Thanks. I found the answer in this thread after I posted that question.

But now I really want to know---
Do you all who have stayed Club Level---is it worth the extra money, and if so, why?:flower3:

I SO would like to stay CL, and am trying to justify for our upcoming Juli trip.:confused3

We stayed CL in Oct at the AKL and yes it was worth it because of the Sunrise Safari..that is the only way we would stay at the AKL again...it was nice to stay CL but we had a 40% off discount.

We are planning on staying BWI CL in Oct but honestly, I have been toying around the idea of cancelling the CL and just staying in a standard room to save $. THe lounge is nice and all but not worth the extra moolah

MickeyNicki - thank you so much for the AKL photos. I mentioned to my DH that I thought it would be nice to stay at AKL for two days before we go to the Poly and he agreed (I'm sort of suspicious, actually). But my main reason was for the Sunrise Safari. Since our son will be 3 at that point, we'll have a party of 5 and have to stay in a suite. So we're automatically CL.
And I'm hoping to do the Poly CL as well, but haven't made up my mind. At this point, the trip is going to cost a fortune, so the extra money doesn't even seem real now. 18 months from now, I'll probably think differently. But I think my kids will love it.

Thanks for the pictures, makes me glad I changed to the BWI CL instead of the BC.

This isn't necessarily directed at you, but I just wanted to chime in as someone who has stayed at the BWI CL. The service was great, we didn't use any of their pre-planning as it was a quick weekend getaway, and the food was fine. Same breakfast offerings (basically) as I had both times at Poly CL. The lounge is also just a big room. And the views were nothing to write home about. If you craned your neck, you could watch Illuminations.

I will be staying BC CL for the first time in less than 2 weeks. Truthfully, we got such an amazing discount, it was almost the same cost as our originally booked standard non-CL room. Anyway, I think it is just bugging me that everyone is downing the BC and YC lounge and its offerings when it looks exactly (in pictures anyway) as what I experienced while a guest at the BWI. Not everyone has to like everything, I personally would choose Poly over BWI CL in a heartbeat. One, based on resort location and two, based on the fact that I felt like I was being watched everytime I put something on my place, they were just hovering near me to replace it. Whereas at the Poly, things just quietly and subtly (although still quickly) were replaced.

Just my 2 cents.

This isn't necessarily directed at you, but I just wanted to chime in as someone who has stayed at the BWI CL. The service was great, we didn't use any of their pre-planning as it was a quick weekend getaway, and the food was fine. Same breakfast offerings (basically) as I had both times at Poly CL. The lounge is also just a big room. And the views were nothing to write home about. If you craned your neck, you could watch Illuminations.

I will be staying BC CL for the first time in less than 2 weeks. Truthfully, we got such an amazing discount, it was almost the same cost as our originally booked standard non-CL room. Anyway, I think it is just bugging me that everyone is downing the BC and YC lounge and its offerings when it looks exactly (in pictures anyway) as what I experienced while a guest at the BWI. Not everyone has to like everything, I personally would choose Poly over BWI CL in a heartbeat. One, based on resort location and two, based on the fact that I felt like I was being watched everytime I put something on my place, they were just hovering near me to replace it. Whereas at the Poly, things just quietly and subtly (although still quickly) were replaced.

Just my 2 cents.

I know they are refurbing the YC [and are working on or just finished the CL rooms], does anyone know if they refurbed the lounge? Pixs, if done?

We are really looking forward to the stay, even if its not "the best" according to some. Frankly, we love the hotel location and couldn't stay at CL without the PIN I received, so I am choosing to be grateful for the experience and to enjoy a bit of a perk....somehow I think it will make for a more magical trip than if I was worried about whether or not I got the ULTIMATE, BIGGEST, BRIGHTEST, BEST out there....

To others in the same boat, the discount CL'ers, wishing you a magical trip and a terrific experience!

Not everyone has to like everything, I personally would choose Poly over BWI CL in a heartbeat. One, based on resort location and two, based on the fact that I felt like I was being watched everytime I put something on my place, they were just hovering near me to replace it. Whereas at the Poly, things just quietly and subtly (although still quickly) were replaced.

Just my 2 cents.

We stayed at the Poly CL for the first time last year. In the past we have stayed at AKL, BWI and GF CL's. I was thinking that some clubs have an advantage just because of their set up. The Poly for instance has a counter that the staff can stand behind and replace or "spruce up" the offerings. Some clubs, like BWI are working in much smaller spaces. I'm sure they all have their challenges.

We just (literally today!) booked reservations for August at YC CL (first time ever at YC) and Poly CL. :woohoo: We got a great rate with their summer savings deal. I'd love to see more pics of YC CL and I'd like to know if it has been recently refurbished like the rooms.

Great thread. I'm enjoying it. Thanks to all. :worship:

Thanks for starting the photo thread! I've just booked GF Sugar Loaf/BC CL for my December trip. I've never stayed CL before, and never at GF at all. Does anyone have pics of GF Sugar Loaf? What type of appetizers are offered in the evenings? Love all the pics!!

Subscribing to this thread. I just made a reservation at the BWI CL for Nov. I love BWI concierge! :lovestruc It is my favorite!!

Here are some photos of RPC breakfast our first morning. Just a quick reminder, please do not use my photos without my permission.

Here is a photo of the lobby from the lounge area in RPC
3772728912_9a9dbcbd6a_b.jpg

Here are some photos I took of the breakfast offerings
3772729666_32be63bbd7_b.jpg

The cheese danishes were Ryan's favorite the entire week!
3772730398_72b346f47d_b.jpg

3772731496_b7143a1797_b.jpg

3772732938_7205358c74_b.jpg

3771925187_d154aef6cc_b.jpg

And this was SAvannah's favorite the entire week!
3772734166_051e9f698b_b.jpg

3771927811_491d3d02cb_b.jpg

And this was MY favorite all week LOL
3771928775_29fa253238_b.jpg

3772736338_298e432368_b.jpg

3772737138_14bba10cb6_b.jpg

After breakfast, the kids played a little checkers (well big checkers) in the lounge while Daddy went to go get our things for the park!
3771930591_4d4c756322_b.jpg

3771931263_3ccf350ac6_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter