Club level lounge check out day?

Stayed at BC club several occasions - you have use of the club all day long (as long as your key will allow the elevator to go to the 5th floor!)

Yup, you can have breakfast and still use the lounge the whole rest of the day. This worked great for us because we didn't leave until dinner time so we went to AK for the day and came back for evening apps, got a few drinks and snacks for the car ride and headed out.

Well usually we have to be at the magical express bus stop at the crack of dawn but this yr I'm going to look for a later flight so we can enjoy the lounge at little longer. (First time doing club level). :cool1:

No matter where you stay, you are considered a guest until midnight the day you check out. If you've a late flight, you're free to use the pools, etc. Bell services will store your luggage.

That's just another thing that I love about staying Club Level is that you have someplace to hang around in until it's time to catch that Magical Express. :goodvibes

Well usually we have to be at the magical express bus stop at the crack of dawn but this yr I'm going to look for a later flight so we can enjoy the lounge at little longer. (First time doing club level). :cool1:

Have a great trip.....you're going to love CL :goodvibes.

We are staying CL at the Poly too. I love that you can hang out there. We always stop in for drinks and snacks before we leave! :cool1:

This is one of the great perks of CL for us. We always take a late flight home, usually 7pm. This way we can check out in the morning, store our bags with Bell Services, go to a park, then return to the lounge about an hour before ME to change, relax, and grab some snacks & beverages.

Last year, after we checked out & spent a few hours in Epcot, DS12 began to feel sick. Our ME wasn't until 5pm, and thank goodness for the CL lounge. While I certainly didn't want to expose him to others if he had a bug, it was the best place for him to just relax in a quiet place. We tried to hang at the pool but it was super hot & I felt he'd be better off in the AC. The CL staff tried to get us a late check-out so he could rest in a room, but the resort was booked solid. They were super nice about checking on us & seeing if we needed anything. There was one CL CM that just babied him & kept feeling his forehead & talking with him, it was so nice, she sure didn't have to do that!

(Ends up he was just nervous about the flight home!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter