club level benefits at universal hotels

poet123

Mouseketeer
Still not sure which one to stay at but are the club benefits worth the extra money ie breakfasts and free drinks, how does this work presumably it is not unlimited free wine and beers??
Also I costed a package inc tickets via orangevacations and it came out at $1,079 for 5 (4+1 child) inc tickets (2 day 2 park and 3rd day free) and 2 night stay in july at HRH (not club/concierge floor)) does this seem a good deal? and are they a reputable co?
We have a ressie at RPR at the moment but as it is for $269 per night with no tickets and with breakfast for only 2 of the party the above seems a better deal. If I cancel or hold onto this ressie but re book at another one of the hotels will I get a better rate neaarer the time???
I only booked so far in advance because it is near the 4th July and I was concerned we would not get in.
Also concerned that the rooms at RPR may be too small for a family of 5 which includes 3 adults and kids aged 16 and 8.
I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter