Club Level At PBH?

disneylandhunni

June 20th!
Hello everyone. I will be staying at PBH in June with my family and my daughter's best friend. We are staying at the PBH's Club Level. I am looking to see what this really includes.. i have a few questions..

are the rooms large?
the view; nice?
walking times?
walk or ride?
restaurants?
anything inside scoop on club level??

please help

We LOVE the PBH and the club level! We have always had a bay view and lucked out with a balcony many times too! The deluxe rooms have a very large bathroom with a separate shower and sunken tub. Housekeeping has been wonderful and turn down service great! The club lounge is very nice and offers a nice selection for breakfast (fruit, cereals, muffins, yogurt, toast, bagels, and a few other choices). The evening selection includes a hot item and a cheese and cracker tray as well as fruit and wine and beer. I think they made a change last summer when we were there but I can't remember what was different at the moment. Regardless, it was still very nice. Late night 8-10 (I think) cookies and milk are also served. You can get Coke. Sprite, and Diet Coke all day and evening. Water is also available. We will be At the PBH I June too! Enjoy!!!!!

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures. The lounge is near the lobby and you will be given a key to access it. It is quite large but can get busy at times, especially in the morning.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures. The lounge is near the lobby and you will be given a key to access it. It is quite large but can get busy at times, especially in the morning.

What I'm most concerned about is whether my ds11 will eat the dinner time offerings. I had read somewhere that there was a separate buffet section with kid-friendly stuff. What was your experience with the evening lounge food?

TIA!
Maria :upsidedow

What I'm most concerned about is whether my ds11 will eat the dinner time offerings. I had read somewhere that there was a separate buffet section with kid-friendly stuff. What was your experience with the evening lounge food?

TIA!

I have only seen the kid friendly section at busy times like last July 4th week. I remember pizza and min cheeseburgers. At dinner time they always have raw veggies and dip, cut cheeses and bread sticks. The other offerings change. They have a daily antepasta which kids don't usually like but other offerings like wings, chicken on a stick, Italian pastas, potato skins. We only use the club lounge as a meal substitute if is we had a large lunch.

If your son likes cheese (a nice selection) and crackers then he could fill up on the many cheese trays offered. The hot items are limited and vary from night to night; I especially like the ravioli with marinara sauce. The veggie trays are nice too, if your son likes fresh veggies. My kids 12 and 15 usually can find something they like in the evening to keep them from "starving" until we eat dinner. Remember that Sal's is just downstairs and you could always order something there to share if you don't want a large sit down meal somewhere. They have kids meals and you can take the food to go and eat outside. We have ordered pizza and my daughter has gotten the kid's hamburger before and it was really good (We love Sal's pizzas). We just bring our drinks down from the club lounge too when we eat outside!

If your son likes cheese (a nice selection) and crackers then he could fill up on the many cheese trays offered. The hot items are limited and vary from night to night; I especially like the ravioli with marinara sauce. The veggie trays are nice too, if your son likes fresh veggies. My kids 12 and 15 usually can find something they like in the evening to keep them from "starving" until we eat dinner. Remember that Sal's is just downstairs and you could always order something there to share if you don't want a large sit down meal somewhere. They have kids meals and you can take the food to go and eat outside. We have ordered pizza and my daughter has gotten the kid's hamburger before and it was really good (We love Sal's pizzas). We just bring our drinks down from the club lounge too when we eat outside!

Thanks for the info! I do want to avoid too many sit-down meals. DS loves pizza, so that seems like a good solution. It sounds like I might be pretty full from the appies! I wish ds's palate were a bit more sophisticated, but he's perfectly happy to eat like a typical 3 yr. old :rolleyes1 My dh will also want to fill up, and he loves cheese. I think the lounge will suit us well. :goodvibes

I am sure you will enjoy your trip. You can't get any better than FOTL on almost all rides!!!
You asked about walking or riding to the parks.....we take to boat service and we also walk. If it is not too hot we like to walk the path to the parks. It is a very pretty walk and you go by the Hard Rock. Some take a shortcut through the Hard Rock parking lot, but we usually stay on the designated path because we aren’t' usually in a hurry (FOTL!!). The boat back to the PBH is a nice when you are tired from walking around in the parks.

I bumped an old food pics thread so you can see what the club level offerings look like.
Offerings looked the same at PBH. Although, they didn't have the tortillas. Several nights, they did have some type of crab shrimp salad cups. Very yummy.

Always the cheese and wine/beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter