Club level assistance

Lane

Earning My Ears
So, does club level not assist in making dining reservations anymore. I called to get an email to send our requests and was told by the Regatta Club that they are currently not doing that. Is this the same for all resorts or just the Yacht Club?

So, does club level not assist in making dining reservations anymore. I called to get an email to send our requests and was told by the Regatta Club that they are currently not doing that. Is this the same for all resorts or just the Yacht Club?

Yeah, this appears to be the case at all Club Levels at the moment - it was an abrupt change that happened relatively recently. There is some indication that the pre-arrival planning will be re-introduced at some point likely in a centralized function, but nothing clear at the moment. Hard to tell what Disney is up to.

Hello. I received a generic email back from the Contemporary Resort stating:

Thank you for contacting us at Walt Disney World Resort. Our Concierge team is currently assisting other guests. However, our reservation cast member are available to assist you with your planning needs. If you are looking to book a dining reservation, please contact 407-WDW-DINE from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time or visit My Disney Experience. For other types of requests please contact 407-WDISNEY. A cast member will be happy to assist you. We look forward to seeing you once you arrive at the resort.

I just booked my first club level room and wanted to see what response I would get back after reading that they were not offering this service any longer.

This change happened last October / early November 2016. In the past, there have been emails the indicated that there would be an update / change in 2017 to offer something:

"Additionally, as we are always looking for ways to enhance the Guest experience, sometime after the new year, a new team will proactively engage with Guests to assist with their end-to-end vacation planning."

Dave

Reference Quote:
We booked a last minute trip leaving on the first of December and tried to call the Grand Floridian IPO office to assist with dining since we are staying club level. I kept getting a recording that said all cast members were assisting other guests and if I was looking to book dining call the main dining number 1-407-WDW-DINE. It did not give me the option to hold to speak to someone, just to leave a message and someone would call me back. I ended up e-mailing the grand Floridian IPO office and here is the response I received. Hopefully in the new year they will have a team that will assist with dining again, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up that may be booking club level soon of the changes.

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us! In order to provide the best experience for our Guests, our Concierge team will be focused on assisting guests personally with all of their needs once they arrive at the resort. We look forward to welcoming you in December!

As always, our Reservations Cast Members are able to assist you with your planning needs. They can be reached by dialing 407-934-XXXX, 7 a.m.-11 p.m. EST. You may also contact 407-WDW-DINE for dining reservations or visit My Disney Experience.

Additionally, as we are always looking for ways to enhance the Guest experience, sometime after the new year, a new team will proactively engage with Guests to assist with their end-to-end vacation planning.

Best,

Concierge Itinerary Planning Office

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter