club cool

Dipstick

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me where this place is located in Epcot? What is your favourite drink?

After you walk into Epcot, it is on the right side of the fountain. You can't miss it. I like the one from Israel the best.

Try the beverly, it is the best :rotfl2::rotfl2: Just kidding, that is the best one to get someone else to try and take a picture of it. You get a cup and say how good it is and get some to try it!

My real favorite is the one from Mexico. It is apple flavored and the China one is watermellon. I wish you could buy some to take home.

is there any way you can fill a water bottle of the interesting flavors to take home..ahhha the beverly!

I am so in the minority here, I don't like any of them! My girls LOVE to stop there every time we pass and is an absolute must do for them and dh too. I just don't get it, I'll just have a diet coke please!

I love the watermelon and the apple flavored ones...I forget which country they are but the watermelon is pink and the apple is a tan color

Yeah, the ginger ale... The watermelon one is pretty good too. The others are just kinda weird. Except the Beverly. That's just foul.

My DD likes the Mexico one the best. She even asked if the mexican restaurant we went to yesterday would have it. She's so cute!

I personally think America has the best pop! ;)

DD trying the Beverly. :laughing:

100_2152.jpg

Can somebody please tell me what Beverly is? Or is it one of those things you just have to taste?

:banana:I glad to know where this is I searched in 07' and never found it.

This is something I am really loking forward to on our August trip! I think I'll avoid the "Beverly" from the looks of the above posted pic....that poor girl!;)

Can somebody please tell me what Beverly is? Or is it one of those things you just have to taste?

:banana:I glad to know where this is I searched in 07' and never found it.

Beverly is N-A-S-T-Y! It is extremely bitter and tastes like Moxie, that old school soda my friend's grandfather tricked me into tasting! Yuck! Some people claim they love it but I don't understand how.:lmao:

The soda from Japan is pretty tasty. I like to sample ALL of them, minus the beverly. Though I admit, I did take a sip again this last trip just to remind myself how raunchy it tasted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter