• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club 33

morphistrnity

Earning My Ears
I was wondering my son going to be turning 21 this 28th of this month ( Sept) and do they ever do special pass to eat there. He always been a disney kid ever since he was little and instead of going to vegas and gambling and drinking he wanted to go to disney. I feel proud he not into all that crazy stuff and has the disney passion like his Dad and I :) This would make his world to visit this restaurant .

I was wondering my son going to be turning 21 this 28th of this month ( Sept) and do they ever do special pass to eat there. He always been a disney kid ever since he was little and instead of going to vegas and gambling and drinking he wanted to go to disney. I feel proud he not into all that crazy stuff and has the disney passion like his Dad and I :) This would make his world to visit this restaurant .

Unfortunately the only way to eat at Club 33 is to be a member or have a member make a reservation for you. I do have to inform you, however, that soliciting a reservation on the boards is not allowed so the best I can suggest for you is to get the word out to all members of your social circle and place of work that you're going to Disneyland very soon and how much you'd love a Club 33 reservation. Outright asking is considered rude, but you may know someone that knows someone...

Network throughout your circle of friends and their friend.

As mentioned above, the board frowns on any direct or indirect requests for Club 33. And at times threads like this are deleted.

Enjoy Disneyland on his birthday. When you're there don't for get his Birthday Button.

Geemo

Oh yea I do not want to bug anybody . I just hoping maybe disneyland did some kind of promotions :) Oh well here for dreaming.
You can arrange a VIP tour and if they have space, they will arrange a meal. Tours are $300+ an hour and the meal is $110 per person with tax and tip.

You could also arrange a "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour. It includes a tour of Walt's apartment and a peak in the lobby of Club 33. Everyone can take a pic in the elevator.

You can arrange a VIP tour and if they have space, they will arrange a meal. Tours are $300+ an hour and the meal is $110 per person with tax and tip.

You could also arrange a "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour. It includes a tour of Walt's apartment and a peak in the lobby of Club 33. Everyone can take a pic in the elevator.

Thanks for posting that. I knew about the tours in the past but didn't know if it was still an option so didn't mention it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter