club 33

My DH and I will be visiting Disneyland for the first time for NYE I'd love to dine at Club 33. We're huge Disney fans, and I'd love to surprise DH with a meal here. If anyone is willing to help I'd greatly appreciate it. We're going December 29-Jan 1 (lunch time) I know it's a busy time of year, and I'm not sure how reservations work, but I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Good luck with your quest.

Jack

The holidays are an extremely busy time for the Club. So even if you find someone willing to make a reservation, getting s reservation time may be difficult.

I know of at least two reservations given away on this board... I gave one away last year and I remember a lady giving one last year too ... They do come up but very very rare...

I know of at least two reservations given away on this board... I gave one away last year and I remember a lady giving one last year too ... They do come up but very very rare...

How do you "give one away".

Jack

How do you "give one away".

Jack

A company I do some work for in the US were corporate members, I am not sure how Club 33 works but I had to provide the names and date and the company had to make the reservation...

The other person was going herself and was offering to take others in with her...

A company I do some work for in the US were corporate members, I am not sure how Club 33 works but I had to provide the names and date and the company had to make the reservation...

The other person was going herself and was offering to take others in with her...

Thanks, I was a bit confused and curious.

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter