Club 33

jmcalister

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know any possibilities for me to score a table at Club 33? I realize this is most likely impossible, but I thought I would ask. After all, Disneyland is where dreams come true!

jmcalister

I don't think it's really possible unless you know someone who's a member or if you win it... :confused3

That is a major dream, and if you find a way let me know or hook me up since I have been trying to find a way past that magic door for over 10 years.

Were any dis'ers at disneyland on jan. 5th saturday? i went with some friends and they never noticed the door into club 33. around noon i showed them the door, and they asked how do you get in, and i told them you have to be a member, in which not many people are. right then and there, someone came with like 8 or so guests and walked into the door with their guests. i was like :eek: thats the first time ive ever seen someone actually go in.

i wonder how many member there can be at a time and how you get invited to join. my friends were very surprised the first time they found out about club 33, they get to see a member actually go in hehe.

If it was a CM who let them in, it very well may have been a tour. The WIWF and VIP tours allow you go into the Club 33 lobby, but no further.

During August of 1997 DW and I got to eat there without knowing anybody. '97 was a hard year for us. DW had a very difficult surgery and there were a few other factors that made life tough for us. As our anniversary rolled around (August) we planed a So Cal. trip to visit my in laws. DL was in the mix. I wrote a letter to Paul Pressler (the president of DL) telling him about our situation and that we would like to celebrate making it through the year with something truly special. I made it clear that I wasn't looking for a freebie. Someone named Cindy from his office called as we were getting ready to go somewhere else for our anniversary dinner and said, "its you lucky day." So, we ate at Club 33. In the years since, we have eated at Victoria and Alberts and Napa Rose a few times each but Club 33 stands above them both for many reasons.

Scroot, I am just curious, did you still have to pay for your meal, or was it a complete gift from Disney? It sounds like a wonderful experience either way, congratulations! But I have heard that dinner can run up to $400 so I am just wondering if it was "all expenses paid" or if they just let you in and the rest was up to you.

During August of 1997 DW and I got to eat there without knowing anybody. '97 was a hard year for us. DW had a very difficult surgery and there were a few other factors that made life tough for us. As our anniversary rolled around (August) we planed a So Cal. trip to visit my in laws. DL was in the mix. I wrote a letter to Paul Pressler (the president of DL) telling him about our situation and that we would like to celebrate making it through the year with something truly special. I made it clear that I wasn't looking for a freebie. Someone named Cindy from his office called as we were getting ready to go somewhere else for our anniversary dinner and said, "its you lucky day." So, we ate at Club 33. In the years since, we have eated at Victoria and Alberts and Napa Rose a few times each but Club 33 stands above them both for many reasons.

I have tried this the last few years with no luck. I did not plead hardship because of many reasons. I would love to eat there, have eaten in many exclusive places, just a tough nut to crack.
I would love to know what the corporate member list looks like.

Good luck,
Jack

When we went in Oct. a member came in with a large group of friends. They took up the Trophy room.

It was one of the best DLR experiences we've ever had. The member we know paid for our entire meal too. That was just so awesome of him. I'm glad they keep it as exclusive as they do though, it's part of what makes it so special.

We were lucky to have a contact for a reservation at Sunday brunch a couple weeks ago. I have a lifetimes worth of memories at WDW and now DL, and our experience at Club 33 is definitely one of the best. I hope I am lucky enough to go back...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter